Tree Death Beautifier
File of the Month!
- Congratulations to our Member of the Month
- Posted by TAG on May 31st, 2018 @ 9:56 p.m.
- Member of the Month is a rare title to see nowadays, but I couldn't resist handing it over to someone who has done incredible work towards a breakthrough with significant weight. Go over to the thread and give your regards to our man of the hour.
- Zip? What is that?
- Posted by TAG on April 04th, 2018 @ 9:24 p.m.
This is semi-old news, but you no longer need to zip a standalone scenario file. You can just upload the file itself.
Of course, the only reason you would need to zip a scenario now is if you wanted to throw in some extra files.
Additionally, we've also added support for WinRAR and 7-Zip files, as well as text files for anim mods.
- Name Change day 2018
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on March 11th, 2018 @ 06:33 a.m.
- Be sure to head over to the official name change thread at HGMain if you have become sick and tired of the poor choice of forum name you have made. You have until the 1st of April to decide a new name.
New seraphs are strictly forbidden from attending.
- Another seraph strides amongst us
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on March 04th, 2018 @ 2:33 p.m.
- There has been a change to the schedule.
TAG was busy slaving away as usual bringing the almighty Yeebaagooon his daily shipment of orange juice to bask in. He persevered with due diligence and integrity, as the though of his divine overlord reclining in a vat of his favourite coloured liquid pleased him.
But alas, due to severe HG budget cuts the clingfilm container burst, and TAG was touched by the holy liquid. This was an abomination not permitted by HG law.
TAG burst in to the throne room writhing and screaming in agony. Yeebaagooon casually looked on knowing he would either have to orange his underling, or kill him off. It was an easy choice.
TAG died a quick but painful death.
The throngs and crying hordes of active AoMH forummers (read:six) gathered at the shrine for a memorial service. Yeebaagooon spent a painful twenty minutes listing all the various names TAG had claimed in his life. After this all the forumers were asleep.
Terikel took pity on the fallen angel and gave him a parting pat on the head. However the touch of divinity is a powerful thing.
TAG sprang back to life, with new and sexy powers to take his seat beside Yeebaagooon and continue the legacy of AoMH.
Congrats to our new shiny co-seraph!
- The ultimate modeling guide!
- Posted by TAG on December 10th, 2017 @ 11:09 a.m.
- It's not often that such an extensive guide is created for the community, however Callistonian has granted us this gem, which will without a doubt go down as one of the greatest modeling guides ever in existence.
If you've never done any modeling work with the game before, now would be the time to try it out! It is definitely a fantastic way to create and shape your own figures and get to see them in the game.
Quoted from one of our best modders: "This guide would not only teach you modelling for AoM but for game development in general."
Did I mention it's going in our downloads spotlights?
- The epic adventure... reborn...
- Posted by TAG on October 27th, 2017 @ 6:36 p.m.
- Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat for you...
Some time ago, a particular campaign-modpack duo was released - a culmination of many years worth of work by a team of talented and now legendary designers. It quickly became a household name and soared in popularity.
As time passed, the attention grew, but the team faded.
However, one man, an outsider, unattached to this team, became inspired.
He blew off the dust, got his hands dirty, and revived this golden classic.
Legends of Middle-Earth 5.0
The beta to this project is out! For details on how to get involved, check out the thread!
- Hocus Pocus 2017
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on September 08th, 2017 @ 3:20 p.m.
You feel a chill creep up your spine. The hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. A cold quiet voice whispers in your ear ... "Hocus Pocus 2017!"
That's right, our annual spooky themed screenshot competition is back where the winner is crowned with a coveted custom title. This year you have until October the 23rd to submit your scary screenshot, so plenty of time for some ideas and designing!
Last year we only attracted two entries, so I hope there will be some more enthusiasm this year. It's a chance to show off your talent with the new Chinese units!
Go over to the thread to find out more.
- Making progress!
- Posted by TAG on August 11th, 2017 @ 12:14 p.m.
- Remember that petition that was made addressing key issues about the EE? Well, there is some exciting news! The developer team has heard our cries and are willing to work with us as we get them set up with a layout pinpointing the areas that are in need of the most to the least amount of fixing.
Nakamura, the community's director in this whole thing, is looking for input from us! Go to the petition to see how you can help!
The requests have been submitted! Now we wait...
- Nickonhawk has done it again!
- Posted by TAG on April 21st, 2017 @ 7:12 p.m.
- We've just added another file to the Downloads Spotlight! A well-deserved place for another one-of-a-kind, eye-opening piece of work!
Dive into a world full of mysteries, solve beautiful puzzles and uncover the secrets of the Ferguson Mansion. A full cinematic scenario that took years to make, with many dialog choices and three different endings.
WARNING: Content Distribution is Prohibited
Copyright © 2001–2018 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved. HeavenGames LLC. The graphical images and content enclosed with this document are viewable for private use only. All other rights-including, but not limited to, distribution, duplication, and publish by any means - are retained by HeavenGames LLC. Federal law provides criminal and civil penalties for those found to be in violation. In addition, please read our Disclaimer & Privacy Statement.
AoM Heaven best viewed with a HTML 4.0 / CSS 1.0 compatible browser.