Age of Mythology 2.7.4 Patch Update
Check it out!
- Hocus Pocus 2019
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on October 07th, 2019 @ 12:19 p.m.
Apnoeic groans emanate from infront of you. No need to call an ambulance - it's just the noise AoMH makes these days.
That's right, our annual halloween themed screenshot competition is back where the winner is crowned with a coveted custom title. This year you have until November the 1st to submit your scary screenshot, so plenty of time for some ideas and designing!
Even though we all have busy lives hopefully a lazy weekend is the perfect time to jump into the editor and see what you can conjure up!
Go over to the thread to find out more.
- We have a patch!
- Posted by TAG on July 25th, 2019 @ 2:01 p.m.
- It's only taken Zeus knowns how long, but the devs have finally started working on a dreadfully-long-awaited patch for the game.
The patch is in its beta stage, and can already be utilized by loading it into the game.
More information here: https://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,30076,,10
- Name change shenanigans
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on March 16th, 2019 @ 7:08 p.m.
- Annual name change day is upon us. If you are stoic and confident in your choice of username then do nothing and join me on the balcony for some fried titan kebabs while those who are unsatisfied with their choice of name can decide to change it here.
- Revisiting patching
- Posted by TAG on January 06th, 2019 @ 7:21 p.m.
- What had been put on hold for years seems to be resuming...
Nakamura posted a thread in GD a couple days ago concerning possible AoM EE patching. In it you'll find a survey which we encourage you to fill out! It's only two questions, and is an important step in getting this game the support it needs.
Check out the thread
- AoMH's greatest shots series
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on January 02nd, 2019 @ 12:31 a.m.
We hope you approve of our selection! This festive treat has rightly garnered a good few pageviews, so an extra special thanks to all those artists past and present, as well as those sadly unable to be featured this time. So where to from here? If you enjoyed this series we can always do more. If people are inspired and want to delve back into the editor, we are more than happy to host another screenshot tournament or reopen the CSC.
Many happy returns for 2019.
Yeebaagooon and TAG
- Happy Holidays!
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on December 13th, 2018 @ 11:46 p.m.
- An Atlantean theme comes to AoMH this season.
And for our festive event - a screenshot advent calendar celebrating some of the most fantastic artwork AoMH has ever seen! Be sure to check out AoMH's greatest shots daily for new additions! The full selection of pictures will be published in the news when they are all decided.
- Hocus Pocus 2018
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on October 03rd, 2018 @ 4:25 p.m.
Prepare for our 13th spooky screenshot spectacular! Triskaidekaphobics all over the globe are shuddering in mathematical based horror.
That's right, our annual halloween themed screenshot competition is back where the winner is crowned with a coveted custom title. This year you have until October the 26th to submit your scary screenshot, so plenty of time for some ideas and designing!
It's a chance to show off all the new tricks we have learnt from the expansion, and with lots of new Chinese units to play with there are even more possibilities for that perfect picture. Plenty of time is available as always in recent years, so even though we all have busy lives hopefully a lazy weekend is the perfect time to jump into the editor and see what you can conjure up!
Go over to the thread to find out more.
- Congratulations to our Member of the Month
- Posted by TAG on May 31st, 2018 @ 9:56 p.m.
- Member of the Month is a rare title to see nowadays, but I couldn't resist handing it over to someone who has done incredible work towards a breakthrough with significant weight. Go over to the thread and give your regards to our man of the hour.
- Zip? What is that?
- Posted by TAG on April 04th, 2018 @ 9:24 p.m.
This is semi-old news, but you no longer need to zip a standalone scenario file. You can just upload the file itself.
Of course, the only reason you would need to zip a scenario now is if you wanted to throw in some extra files.
Additionally, we've also added support for WinRAR and 7-Zip files, as well as text files for anim mods.
- Name Change day 2018
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on March 11th, 2018 @ 06:33 a.m.
- Be sure to head over to the official name change thread at HGMain if you have become sick and tired of the poor choice of forum name you have made. You have until the 1st of April to decide a new name.
New seraphs are strictly forbidden from attending.
WARNING: Content Distribution is Prohibited
Copyright © 2001–2019 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved. HeavenGames LLC. The graphical images and content enclosed with this document are viewable for private use only. All other rights-including, but not limited to, distribution, duplication, and publish by any means - are retained by HeavenGames LLC. Federal law provides criminal and civil penalties for those found to be in violation. In addition, please read our Disclaimer & Privacy Statement.
AoM Heaven best viewed with a HTML 4.0 / CSS 1.0 compatible browser.