A Hero Has Fallen
File of the Month!
- Revisiting patching
- Posted by TAG on January 06th, 2019 @ 7:21 p.m.
- What had been put on hold for years seems to be resuming...
Nakamura posted a thread in GD a couple days ago concerning possible AoM EE patching. In it you'll find a survey which we encourage you to fill out! It's only two questions, and is an important step in getting this game the support it needs.
Check out the thread
- AoMH's greatest shots series
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on January 02nd, 2019 @ 12:31 a.m.
We hope you approve of our selection! This festive treat has rightly garnered a good few pageviews, so an extra special thanks to all those artists past and present, as well as those sadly unable to be featured this time. So where to from here? If you enjoyed this series we can always do more. If people are inspired and want to delve back into the editor, we are more than happy to host another screenshot tournament or reopen the CSC.
Many happy returns for 2019.
Yeebaagooon and TAG
- Happy Holidays!
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on December 13th, 2018 @ 11:46 p.m.
- An Atlantean theme comes to AoMH this season.
And for our festive event - a screenshot advent calendar celebrating some of the most fantastic artwork AoMH has ever seen! Be sure to check out AoMH's greatest shots daily for new additions! The full selection of pictures will be published in the news when they are all decided.
- Hocus Pocus 2018
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on October 03rd, 2018 @ 4:25 p.m.
Prepare for our 13th spooky screenshot spectacular! Triskaidekaphobics all over the globe are shuddering in mathematical based horror.
That's right, our annual halloween themed screenshot competition is back where the winner is crowned with a coveted custom title. This year you have until October the 26th to submit your scary screenshot, so plenty of time for some ideas and designing!
It's a chance to show off all the new tricks we have learnt from the expansion, and with lots of new Chinese units to play with there are even more possibilities for that perfect picture. Plenty of time is available as always in recent years, so even though we all have busy lives hopefully a lazy weekend is the perfect time to jump into the editor and see what you can conjure up!
Go over to the thread to find out more.
- Congratulations to our Member of the Month
- Posted by TAG on May 31st, 2018 @ 9:56 p.m.
- Member of the Month is a rare title to see nowadays, but I couldn't resist handing it over to someone who has done incredible work towards a breakthrough with significant weight. Go over to the thread and give your regards to our man of the hour.
- Zip? What is that?
- Posted by TAG on April 04th, 2018 @ 9:24 p.m.
This is semi-old news, but you no longer need to zip a standalone scenario file. You can just upload the file itself.
Of course, the only reason you would need to zip a scenario now is if you wanted to throw in some extra files.
Additionally, we've also added support for WinRAR and 7-Zip files, as well as text files for anim mods.
- Name Change day 2018
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on March 11th, 2018 @ 06:33 a.m.
- Be sure to head over to the official name change thread at HGMain if you have become sick and tired of the poor choice of forum name you have made. You have until the 1st of April to decide a new name.
New seraphs are strictly forbidden from attending.
- Another seraph strides amongst us
- Posted by Yeebaagooon on March 04th, 2018 @ 2:33 p.m.
- There has been a change to the schedule.
TAG was busy slaving away as usual bringing the almighty Yeebaagooon his daily shipment of orange juice to bask in. He persevered with due diligence and integrity, as the though of his divine overlord reclining in a vat of his favourite coloured liquid pleased him.
But alas, due to severe HG budget cuts the clingfilm container burst, and TAG was touched by the holy liquid. This was an abomination not permitted by HG law.
TAG burst in to the throne room writhing and screaming in agony. Yeebaagooon casually looked on knowing he would either have to orange his underling, or kill him off. It was an easy choice.
TAG died a quick but painful death.
The throngs and crying hordes of active AoMH forummers (read:six) gathered at the shrine for a memorial service. Yeebaagooon spent a painful twenty minutes listing all the various names TAG had claimed in his life. After this all the forumers were asleep.
Terikel took pity on the fallen angel and gave him a parting pat on the head. However the touch of divinity is a powerful thing.
TAG sprang back to life, with new and sexy powers to take his seat beside Yeebaagooon and continue the legacy of AoMH.
Congrats to our new shiny co-seraph!
- The ultimate modeling guide!
- Posted by TAG on December 10th, 2017 @ 11:09 a.m.
- It's not often that such an extensive guide is created for the community, however Callistonian has granted us this gem, which will without a doubt go down as one of the greatest modeling guides ever in existence.
If you've never done any modeling work with the game before, now would be the time to try it out! It is definitely a fantastic way to create and shape your own figures and get to see them in the game.
Quoted from one of our best modders: "This guide would not only teach you modelling for AoM but for game development in general."
Did I mention it's going in our downloads spotlights?
- The epic adventure... reborn...
- Posted by TAG on October 27th, 2017 @ 6:36 p.m.
- Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat for you...
Some time ago, a particular campaign-modpack duo was released - a culmination of many years worth of work by a team of talented and now legendary designers. It quickly became a household name and soared in popularity.
As time passed, the attention grew, but the team faded.
However, one man, an outsider, unattached to this team, became inspired.
He blew off the dust, got his hands dirty, and revived this golden classic.
Legends of Middle-Earth 5.0
The beta to this project is out! For details on how to get involved, check out the thread!
WARNING: Content Distribution is Prohibited
Copyright © 2001–2019 HeavenGames LLC. All Rights Reserved. HeavenGames LLC. The graphical images and content enclosed with this document are viewable for private use only. All other rights-including, but not limited to, distribution, duplication, and publish by any means - are retained by HeavenGames LLC. Federal law provides criminal and civil penalties for those found to be in violation. In addition, please read our Disclaimer & Privacy Statement.
AoM Heaven best viewed with a HTML 4.0 / CSS 1.0 compatible browser.