Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.16 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Changes on a unit
Bottom
Topic Subject:Changes on a unit
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 10 March 2012 05:29 AM EDT (US)         
_

[This message has been edited by redscorpion4ever (edited 04-05-2019 @ 02:17 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
perpetual_n00b
Immortal
posted 10 March 2012 07:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 16       
You need to use the effect Modify Protounit, but take note that this changes the stats for all units of that type for the chosen player and not just one unit.

Trigger - Change_Unit_Stats
[x] Active
[_] Loop
[_] Run Immediately
Priority = High

Conditions
Always

Effects
Modify Protounit
ProtoUnit = Anubite (or unit type you want to change stats for)
Player = 1 (or whichever player the unit belongs to)
Field = Hit Points (or whichever stat you want to change)
Delta = 10 (or however much you want to change the stat by)

Note: the Delta value is a relative change i.e. it will increase (or decrease if negative) the stat by this amount, not set it to this amount.
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 10 March 2012 02:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 16       
_

[This message has been edited by redscorpion4ever (edited 04-05-2019 @ 02:17 PM).]

TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 10 March 2012 04:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 16       
@Q1: Loop it with a timer after you grant mother nature 9999 uses.

@Q2: Trigger effect "Move to Point" with the attack move set to "On". Loop it with a timer.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 11 March 2012 06:17 AM EDT (US)     4 / 16       
_

[This message has been edited by redscorpion4ever (edited 04-05-2019 @ 02:18 PM).]

TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 11 March 2012 12:37 PM EDT (US)     5 / 16       
when Mother Nature invoke the tornado, everytime there is the sound and a text that Mother Nature has invoke the tornado power.
How can i deactivate them?
I think there is a way but I can't remember. You may have to download a new trigger. I'll look into it.
there is a tornado in the objects board which is never stops! But it can not kill units when they are nearby. Can i edit the tornado to destroy lifepoints?
Use the Damage Units in Area trigger effect. Keep the unit type as "Unit" and set the center unit to the tornado. Loop with a timer. The timer will determine how long it takes for the unit to show damage while the tornado is nearby, so I recommend keep it at a low number like 1 or 2, and set the damage to perhaps 5. Play around with it.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 11 March 2012 03:14 PM EDT (US)     6 / 16       
_

[This message has been edited by redscorpion4ever (edited 04-05-2019 @ 02:18 PM).]

TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 11 March 2012 10:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 16       
[X] Active (or inactive whatever fits)
[X] Loop
[X] Run Immediately
Priority: High

Conditions:
Timer: [1 - 5 seconds]

Effects:
Damage Units in Area
Center Unit: {The tornado} (Make sure the tornado is selected by clicking "Show". If the view goes to the tornado, it is selected. I recommend pressing the middle mouse button and dragging a box around it to select it.)
Player: 1 (or whatever other player)
Unit Type: Unit (you can do another one for building, etc)
Radius: 5 (The maximum distance it takes for the unit to be damaged when going by the tornado. I recommend 5.)
Damage: [1 - 5 I recommend]

Check out my YouTube

[This message has been edited by The AoM Expert (edited 03-11-2012 @ 10:59 PM).]

Eibenholz
Mortal
posted 14 March 2012 11:20 AM EDT (US)     8 / 16       
Iīd like to make a unit regenerate itīs own hitpoints, is there a field for this? The option healing rate and healing range have another effect, and I didnīt find anything else.
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 14 March 2012 11:25 AM EDT (US)     9 / 16       
Loop a timer of 1, damaging a unit -1 to replicate the regeneration. This means every second he will regenerate 1 health.

Check out my YouTube
Eibenholz
Mortal
posted 14 March 2012 11:38 AM EDT (US)     10 / 16       
Ah, thanks, nice idea!
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 19 March 2012 01:48 PM EDT (US)     11 / 16       
_

Eurotool
Hero
posted 19 March 2012 05:39 PM EDT (US)     12 / 16       
[X] Active
[X] Loop
[_] Run Immediately
Priority: High

Conditions:
Timer: [1 second]
Questy Var Check: [QV1==0]

Effects:
Damage: [-1]

To stop it, change QV1's value to 1 or another number.
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 20 March 2012 07:38 AM EDT (US)     13 / 16       
_

Zenophobia
Irrational Fear
posted 20 March 2012 09:37 PM EDT (US)     14 / 16       
you can't stop a unit from regenerating. You can only negate it with a damage trigger that damages it at the same rate that it is regenerating.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 21 March 2012 12:33 PM EDT (US)     15 / 16       
_

TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 25 March 2012 12:26 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16       
download aomed

http://ageofempires3.filefront.com/file/AoMED_BAR_Extractor_Reviewed;15647

if you have titans, open up aomed and click on set input data file to extract the data2.bar in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\data. if you have vanilla, extract the data.bar. I recommend putting both these files into their own folder.

find the protox.xml and open it with notepad. find the unit you want by using the find function in notepad. you should be able to see something that looks like regeneration rate or something similar. this is the rate.

ps. ill make the mod for you and send it by email

Check out my YouTube

[This message has been edited by The AoM Expert (edited 03-25-2012 @ 12:27 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames