You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Disable Improvements and Units create
Bottom
Topic Subject:Disable Improvements and Units create
RedScorpion4Ever
Inactive
posted 07 April 2012 06:12 AM EDT (US)         
_

[This message has been edited by redscorpion4ever (edited 04-05-2019 @ 02:17 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 07 April 2012 09:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
If my aged memory is correct, the trigger forbid and disable is what you're looking for.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
L33TSkillz
Mortal
posted 07 April 2012 04:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
EDIT: Ignore this, I completely missed half the post, I was telling how to disable techs, ages and god powers.

Forbid and Disable is Titans only, there's a menu that lets you disable units, forget what it's called though. It's right around diplomacy in the editor.

[This message has been edited by L33TSkillz (edited 04-07-2012 @ 04:52 PM).]

theonefrog5545
Mortal
posted 08 April 2012 09:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Improvement/tech: Effect: 'Set Tech Status - Unavailable'
Units: Effect: 'Forbid and Disable Units'.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames