You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Feedback and Info
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback and Info » Need a block button....
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need a block button....
XLightningStormL
Mortal
(id: TheBronyKing11)
posted 05 May 2014 04:48 PM EDT (US)         
AoM Heven (or Heaven games itself) really needs something like this, to get rid of pesky trolls, people etc
AuthorReplies:
Nanodude
Mortal
(id: geodude)
posted 06 May 2014 03:16 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Stop taking things in life so seriously, like the internet for example. And don't do stupid shit like claiming ownership of things that don't belong to you. Then you will fit in fine.

(I learnt this the hard way too :< )

<3

[This message has been edited by Nanodude (edited 05-06-2014 @ 03:20 AM).]

XLightningStormL
Mortal
posted 06 May 2014 03:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
@nanodude
for clarification i never said any of the mods added in the compilation were mine (except for:
- Adding brand new technologies (i.e Nobility, Medicine etc)
- Building Textures (AoM: Alpha Greek Building textures to current buildings)
- Modifying the Hypaspist Textures to make AoE Short Swordsman, Broadswordsman, Longswordsman, and modifying village textures to make Improved, and Advanced Bowmen textures
- Adding Units from mods to the proto (so they can be created in the barracks, archery range etc), and techtree definitions (so they can be trained when you Researched a particular technology)
also the text in the Compilation page did say
THIS IS NOT A MOD, IT IS A COMPILATION!!!!!
other than that it's history, and i don't care
also it would benefit to get rid of harrasers and such
Nanodude
Mortal
(id: geodude)
posted 06 May 2014 06:32 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
You're over reacting. This is the problem.

<3
Dean88
Mortal
posted 06 May 2014 11:01 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
He doesn't need a block button, he needs to stop trolling when he gets mad
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 06 May 2014 01:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
The higher-ups can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but a block button would disable/discourage the use of free-speech, which we don't mind on the forums, as long as it's within the rules of the code of conduct. Any breaches in the rules will be addressed.

Regarding the debate, I'm not going to point the finger and say who is wrong and who is right but I'll instead politely ask both of you to drop the entire subject altogether. A thread was already locked over this as a sign that we want it to be over. If one of you feel the need to report a forummer, or to report stolen material, please contact a staff member directly, preferably in private. This way we keep the forums clean and don't break the rules.

Thankyou both

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by Thangbrand Aesirear (edited 05-06-2014 @ 01:58 PM).]

XLightningStormL
Mortal
posted 08 May 2014 00:36 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
@Dean88
Actually no, I never trolled on this site, it was you starting it.

Lead Designer and Producer of Age of Mythology's biggest mod compilation: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11038
Elrich
Hero
posted 08 May 2014 09:03 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Brony, it takes two to fight and as I mentioned in the AI/Mod forum, it was you that bypassed a mod's decision to stop an argument by closing a thread by then copying the argument to your opponent's thread just so that you could continue the fight.

You have to understand that people like to get credit for their hard work and can be a bit touchy when it seems another person's name is at the top of a thread where there is a download to download their work. Even if you give them credit, most people stop really reading after a sentence or two.

The control whether to ban someone or close a thread is in that hands of the moderators (us) who are promised to keep an eye on what's best for the entire community rather than a personal gripe.

So just keep your eye on the purpose of our forum which is to give a showcase for your work, learn from other people and basically....have fun.

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
Perkkele Forever
Banned
posted 06 July 2014 10:23 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
The age of HeavenGames is over.

You know, DQ and I are practically best friends now. I know we have had some bad moments in our life, but honestly who hasn't? It's all because of the banning of OlympusHeaven. A rage went into you, which I can never understand. I fought back because my friend was treated unfairly. Since then a lot has changed. I am changed. I'm sure you are too. You may think of me as a ruthless person who shows no mercy. In the end I think DQ and I are destined for greater goods in this world. That's why i did this. So you can have something to look forward too. Whenever you walk into the threads and see me creating a spark on the site you smile. Because you know I'm still around. If you ever need me again, you know where to find me. For old times sake, I ask you; Why did I let you bann me? The answer is simple; So I can witness this moment with all of you. Because know you understand. You understand the meaning, the truth and simple nature of the world. Just live the life you have. Don't worry about bad things. You'll see one day, you will look at the sky falling down on your doorstep. I will be there to witness that moment. Just to understand the meaning you found. The meaning inside of you. The reason you live. This has just been one chapter of it all. Yeeb was in on this the whole time. That's why he left the site for a while. When that spark shines. The life of dreams and wonders begin to take shape. It's all in the mind you see. After all these years I have wanted to ask you if you were laughing as well. The time of this era is coming to an end. I hope you find peace and solace in you. As did I. There's no need to feel depressed because there's always something to look forward to. That's what I did it for you this whole time. You are a great friend. I could never have asked for anyone better. I must now, sadly, leave. But, hey. Look forward to something, I don't care what, just anything that you want to do. Because that thought is what's going to keep you alive and happy.

See you on the other side, DragonQ.

Yours Truly - Perkkele
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames