You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Feedback and Info
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback and Info » Universidad AOM Proximamente!!!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Universidad AOM Proximamente!!!!!
xperi
Banned
posted 02 July 2014 11:25 AM EDT (US)         
English
How about guys, we're inviting all gamers to join the first university AOM 100% in Spanish latino.You can access for more information and give like our page facebook.soon post the date for the first fully live transmission via Twitch TV, Greetings to all: D

Español
Que tal chicos,estamos invitando a todos los gamers AOM a unirse a la primera universidad AOM 100% en español latino.Para mas información pueden acceder y darle like a nuestra pagina de facebook.Muy pronto publicaremos la fecha para la primera transmisión completamente en vivo a través de Twitch TV, Saludos a todos

https://www.facebook.com/universidadaom

[This message has been edited by xperi (edited 07-02-2014 @ 11:48 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 02 July 2014 11:38 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Quoted from the Code of Conduct:

"English is the official language of our forums because it is the common language between our moderators and users. Because we can not moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a conversation in the forums in language other than English."

Please refrain from using a language other than English.

You can always translate it too using a translation tool.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by Thangbrand Aesirear (edited 07-02-2014 @ 11:39 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames