You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Don't you just love when people keep making the same unit?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Don't you just love when people keep making the same unit?
SeanIRL
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 05:03 PM EDT (US)         

I just had this game where I made loads of throwing axemen because he had loads of hoplites.

So I go down to his base and slaughter his army.

Then I build a hill fort next to his base, I think he destroyed that but then I bring loads of TAs down and kill his hoplites and build a new one.

I start to make some Portable rams and some huskarls, I still have LOADS of TAs.

Then he KEEPS making almost NOTHING BUT hoplites

he made about 2 minotaurs but they got whooped by my axes.

I love when that happens

AuthorReplies:
Crazyleggz
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 05:21 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Well to a point, if they make something like Ulfsarks out the butt with some Fire Giants in a DM, then it's no fun. They come out so fast... My Greek units just got stomped.
The Fenris Wolf
Banned
posted 18 January 2003 05:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
lol, when playing DM, i love how me and my enemy switch between building counters for our units, but atlast my rams get their work on
optikal
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 06:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
I had a game against a norse player. He ran out of food at about 15min mark (still in classical), and I realised later that he was not collecting *any* food at all after that. He had his villies on wood and gold, and was massing TAs in and out. Fodder for my Toxotes. I made about 80 mil units compared to his about 250!!! But then, my seige took over, and he resigned around 20min, with about 6-7 TA still queued in his barracks.

***** Don't argue with idiots. They will only bring you down to their level; and then beat you with experience... *****

SeanIRL
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 07:22 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
lol, what an idiot.
Evil Dragon
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 02:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Yea, I played a 1675 Zeus one time (about the level where the n00bs should've cleared out ) and I made my usual RC to raid, and he had a gigajigabillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) hoplites, no less. So I just massed TA's. All of them died. He made more. They died. He made more. They died. He made more. What an IDIOT!

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do. -Ephesians 2:10
Past member of the orginal "Off-Topic Trio"!
Proud owner of an AoM alpha VIP!
Drummers Rock!

FPH | AoM Fropco
Nucleargnome
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 06:23 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
I a played a 3v3 a long time ago, when i was still finding my civ, and our enemeies only built Toxotes and CA's so i massed peltasts and me and my allies defeated most of their army but, blue then sent masses and masses of seige with his allies army and i was killed off

ESO:LKS_Nuke, Nucleargnome
Current Rating:1661
Current Favourite God: Isis
Proud trainee of LKS
Barret VII
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 07:22 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
I remember beating someone pretty bad, pretty easily last night. I just stayed at home in my base (Ra) getting a bunch of Chariots and Elephants...he was just making TA and RC...needless to say I won every time. I then went to his base with 3 Siege Towers, and he quit
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames