You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » phpESO needs your help
Bottom
Topic Subject:phpESO needs your help
proq
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 11:42 PM EDT (US)         
Yea, you probably know the site is down for some time now... Well, the host has been changing things around and the owner of the account doesn't seem to be able to do anything about it. If you could host or know someone that could host phpESO, plz reply here or email me @ phpeso@aol.com. I might also want someone for a small or big redesign depends... aight thx for reading.

Proud member of Tsunami Studios
as a
scripter of some sort
ESO: Zeusthor
AuthorReplies:
Sir_TankAbout
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 08:50 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Is there any possibility of you combining your efforts with the http://aom.holbert.org site? It seems you have implemented complimentry functionality and combining the sites would provide a great alternative for many ESO functions. He is already giving you props on his site and linking to yours and it appears his site is in php too so I imagine it would not be too much work to integrate the two.
proq
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 10:39 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
believe me, you are wrong about how easy it would be integrating the two systems. I use a completely different backend from him... It's safe to say everyone who had anything to do with the ESO stats stuff had different ways of doing the same thing. I sure wouldn't mind seeing my code in his sexy design , but the codebase is very different.

as a
scripter of some sort
LonelyKnight_Imperator
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 12:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
It is working again now..

Maybe they have some sort of limit, I am really not sure.

Well good luck with finding a different host.

Sorry it didn't work out

My AoManager still 0wnz you though..

Imperator of the LonelyKnights ( LKS )
http://www.lonelyknights.com

[This message has been edited by LonelyKnight_Imperator (edited 01-19-2003 @ 12:22 PM).]

proq
Mortal
posted 19 January 2003 11:15 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
lol yea ok

as a
scripter of some sort
chicago_zeb
Mortal
posted 20 January 2003 01:01 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
I might can provide hosting if you still need it. What are the requirements for hosting and how much bandwidth is getting used right now?

Where can I email you?

proq
Mortal
posted 20 January 2003 03:46 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
about 50 megs... I only get a few hits... it seriously isn't alot. email = phpeso@aol.com

as a
scripter of some sort
chicago_zeb
Mortal
posted 20 January 2003 09:40 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
OK I will set you up an account and email you some login info; done by close-of-business Wednesday.

Zeb

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames