You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Just a Question
Bottom
Topic Subject:Just a Question
The Golden Arm
Mortal
posted 27 April 2003 07:05 AM EDT (US)         
Ive had the Lauching Game screen on for 10mins and its not going any further, usually when this happens it takes me back to the Aom Menu and says a player disconnected, but this time its just sitting there. Can i Alt-F4 out without losing points or do i just have to wait it out?

ESO =AoA_Disarm_,pR150n_53X
Other Nicks IamDisarm ,When_Apes_Attack ,Run_With_Scissors ,Testament ,The_Golden_Arm ,
Have no way as way
Have no limitations as limitations - Bruce Lee

AuthorReplies:
Toastabal
Mortal
posted 27 April 2003 07:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
if you've had it up for 10 mins nothing's gonna change. Just alt+F4 out of it. If you lose points, well you would've anyways... but I don't think you will unless the game has already started, which it obviously hasn't.
signalfires
Mortal
posted 27 April 2003 08:10 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Try not to be too concerned about your rating. If it's wasting your time, Alt+F4 and start again.
Nightmare7
Mortal
posted 27 April 2003 11:38 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
When it takes u back to the main menu (this happened to me b4), you click ok, and then click multiplayer again... Does "just sitting there" mean that it freezes on u?
Hells Polo Team
Mortal
posted 27 April 2003 07:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
happened to me too
just drop. no points should be lost
i heard someone talking about a thing that happened, where it said "player 2 something" and then the game ended in 5 secs, and there were no other settlements
i think that's what happens to the other guy (it happened to me, once)

One day, I was sitting in the park wondering why the frisbee was getting bigger. And then it hit me...
ESO: NoFx__Genesis, HellsPoloTeam, DeathByAutopsy
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames