You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » recorded games
Bottom
Topic Subject:recorded games
Phate
Banned
posted 28 April 2003 03:16 PM EDT (US)         
After I have downloaded a recorded game how do i put it into the saved games folder?
AuthorReplies:
DarkKnight_
Mortal
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 28 April 2003 03:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
When you go to specifify where you want to put the file, there directory is:

C -> Program Files -> Microsoft Games -> Age of Mythology -> savegame

Save or extract it there.

DK
tbarak
Mortal
posted 28 April 2003 06:44 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
When you download a game it comes in basically two forms, with two extensions:

.zip or .rec. The prior requires you to unzip the file so you may have to download a copy of Winzip (trial version is free but it' good to pay these folks in the long run to support their valuable efforts). Once you've unzipped the file you can move it to the game folder with the move command. The .rec suffix means you don't have to unzip the file, simply move it to you save game folder. Otherwise, as suggested by Dark Knight, when prompted to save the file, direct it to the save game folder. I haven't tried that approach but it makes sense. Hope this is helpful to you.

signalfires
Mortal
posted 28 April 2003 07:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       

Quote:

trial version is free but it' good to pay these folks in the long run to support their valuable efforts

You know I commend you for that. I've never heard anyone else say that. I was prepared to pay for WinZip, it's really good value and it's fantastic software. Sadly now I have Windows XP, which includes the ability to compress files and folders.

I know this was a bit off-topic, but hey, Phate's question had been answered.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames