Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: What ever happened to Arkantos's horse
posted 16 August 2003 09:27 PM EDT (US)   
In atlantis a defeated general surrenders his horse. Dosent Arkantos have a horse, he's a general or admeral, mayby he was defeated or something. All admerals should have a horse, I mean come on. Dosent he have to march a lot to a siege or a war? Admerals are very high in class, and they should be able to get a horse, instead of marching 100 miles inland. I learned about anceint Greece in 6th grade, and the book said that only the high class people, or someone with the money, can get a hose or even two! Mayby I should create Arkantos on a horse or somthing, but that is complicated!
Replies:
posted 18 August 2003 03:00 AM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
I think this should be part of General Discussions rather than Mythology, Athen.
posted 18 August 2003 03:09 AM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
Yes, Akrantos should have a horse and it's name should be Mojo.

There is nothing more to discuss .

/-Mojo14-\
You go to the editor
But you neva design nuttin'
You been designing a long time
And you ain't got nuttin'
posted 18 August 2003 08:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Nah-- name him Shimmy. Shimmy is a cool name

Quoted from Athen:

...only the high class people, or someone with the money, can get a hose or even two!

TRUST ME, thats true now, too; provided you live in the city and have to board your horse somewhere else. I know a few people with $10,000 horses that have no idea that it costs $8000 a year to keep the horse in the best stables and do half a dozen shows a year.

what
posted 18 August 2003 11:01 AM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
man you guys r not creative at creatin names for a horse, it should be named -theguywhocrossedtheroadandgothitbythewarmmilktruck-
there now that a name
posted 18 August 2003 01:10 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
He should of named the horse Kastor! lol
Mayby an admeral can only one son or one horse, I remember watching a movie about saint Nick when I was little, and he lived around the roman empire, Saint Nicks father had 2 horses and gave one to nick. The funny thing is they where christian, christians had few rites, but this was durring the roman empire not the greek empire!
posted 19 August 2003 11:29 AM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
His horse wouldn't fit on those tiny Triremes.
posted 19 August 2003 01:52 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
Arkantos on a horse? How sweet.

GLORYOFSPARTA | RTWH and M2TWH Site Director, AoMH Game Information Admin, HeavenGames LLC
AoMH | RTWH | M2TWH | Ancient Greek Festival - 3rd to 4th of June in Watford, UK, 2006.
"Whoever obeys the gods, to him they particularly listen." - Homer
"GoS OWNS for being female and liking The Simpsons and Rammstein." - Crazed Ewok
posted 19 August 2003 02:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
ask rider for a mod he'll make it for you if he can!
posted 19 August 2003 08:19 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
GOs likes to ride horses...

^Redwolf^
Don't sit there and take it! They built it we can break it!-AF
Voted The AOMH favorite newbie '03(first semester)
Member of the Phantom Warrior clan
Proud Member of Dragon Gaming Design Network
\...\Skate and Destroy/.../
posted 19 August 2003 08:21 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11  

Quote:

GOs likes to ride horses...

Do I?

GLORYOFSPARTA | RTWH and M2TWH Site Director, AoMH Game Information Admin, HeavenGames LLC
AoMH | RTWH | M2TWH | Ancient Greek Festival - 3rd to 4th of June in Watford, UK, 2006.
"Whoever obeys the gods, to him they particularly listen." - Homer
"GoS OWNS for being female and liking The Simpsons and Rammstein." - Crazed Ewok
posted 19 August 2003 10:17 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
First of all, Arky never had a horse in the game, and secondly, he never surrendered, he became...

right.....

I told you I'd be back.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » What ever happened to Arkantos's horse
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames