You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Wow! I played someone with 690+ games played on one civ, more than ALL of my civs played combined (and thats alot)!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Wow! I played someone with 690+ games played on one civ, more than ALL of my civs played combined (and thats alot)!!
hades27
Mortal
posted 06 June 2003 09:16 PM EDT (US)         
Ah, it feels soo good beating him too. He goes by the name of Pleiadians on ES as Zeus (690+games with Zeus). It was a Zeus VS Set match at Savannah. He bolts my priest. Later he luckily grabs the Relic that kill animals with one shot. Yet, after all this, he loses uh huh uh huh. Apparently, he still calls me Set W**r* even though he was already nerfed.. ah well, gotta love beating losers!! Especially since he called me a Set W**r* right in the beginning oh yeah baby... Ah well.. no animals, I get Scorpion Men muhahahaha.

Might I add.. that he said he wont resign until I kill all of his villagers.. yes he went hiding. I saw that he built a TC near my base, walled himself in with lots of super fortified walls. I made try to make him feel better about himself by saying "whoa". I had four siege towers destroying away, after I went through his barricade, I already hit mythic. I backed off with my whole army, then cast Meteor (for eye candy). Later I get omnicense (however you spell it). And see that he had wall himself in a couple of villies. I played around, walling around his wall + vills (by this time I took all TCs, and the timer is counting down). Later I brought 4 slingers stoning his trapped Villie. /endrant

thanks for reading!

- BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!
ESO: IamHades27

Winner of the least favorite forumer AoMH's award 2002!!

[This message has been edited by hades27 (edited 06-06-2003 @ 09:25 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 06 June 2003 09:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
wow, 690 on one civ? i have about 200 on odin in different names...but dang..he sounds like a loser tholol

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Mokon
Mortal
posted 06 June 2003 11:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
well i have 342 poseidon games out of 525 games

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • hades27
    Mortal
    posted 07 June 2003 07:58 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
    I played most as Isis with 146 games out of like 680s or so

- BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!
    ESO: IamHades27

Winner of the least favorite forumer AoMH's award 2002!!
    tomdude102
    Mortal
    posted 07 June 2003 08:03 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
    I've barely played any games compared to you guys.

Around 100 or so on rated,

and around 500-600+ advanced setups.

LKS Feanor
    Mortal
    posted 07 June 2003 09:46 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
    i think killing all his villies but one, THEN back off, and meteor him

particularly satisfying with transports

-------------- ::"War shall he have and hatred undying..." :: --------------
    -Feanor,of the Noldorin Elves, echoer of lies,
    Valinor, Land of the Valar

~+@+~

:: Proud Member of the Lonely Knights Clan! ::
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames