You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.34 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Were are the other 4,000 player gone?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Were are the other 4,000 player gone?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Almojo
Mortal
posted 24 July 2003 06:03 PM EDT (US)         
Whenever i go online i only seem to get 800-1400 players online, were did they all go? and the more important question why?
AuthorReplies:
hades27
Mortal
posted 28 July 2003 02:27 PM EDT (US)     31 / 34       
Main Reason, game is very repititive...

Thought I find Diablo ii just as repititive it is somehow more fun >< (I havent played it for over 3 yrs and i have just gotten back to it!)

Its amazing... there are about ten thousands of people playing D2, where as AoM gets about a thousand only...

- BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!
ESO: IamHades27

Winner of the least favorite forumer AoMH's award 2002!!
Athen
Mortal
posted 30 July 2003 11:17 PM EDT (US)     32 / 34       
the most people you can get is durring lunch time - 1600
SOyuncastor
Mortal
posted 30 July 2003 11:43 PM EDT (US)     33 / 34       
I am one of the ones who left aom.. for 3 reasons

1.- AOM is so buggy that I was used to lose daily 40-60 pts because of BSOD while playing aom

2.- ESO still is the worst feature this game has... with a lack for a good chat and the horrible blue colors... life bars... no icons for levels or winnings, ESO has no motivations for the usual players.

3.- Set vs Set recorded games... no chat, always the same color... no chat... boring games... man when I was in aoc it was all huns vs huns but at least you felt the gameplay kinda fast... where in set's matches is totally boring.

if ES wants to save AoM it needs to INTEGRATE the rest of the Age Series with ESO. I dont know how, maybe a mega patch for all the games with a 2d interface (just like they do in battlenet)otherwise there are no sense of the community and people only want to play where people is gathering... right now ESO is not achieving such thing.

the record system in AOE3 is like going to the bathroom outside your own house. Yes, it works but is dumb and needs to be fixed right away.
The Dover Demon
Mortal
posted 31 July 2003 07:52 AM EDT (US)     34 / 34       
I think that's a really, really great idea -- to integrate all the age games into ESO. It may be time-consuming, difficult and a lot of work, but it will definitely pay off.

Then there'll be more players on ESO and more people with know about AoM.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames