You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Is there a better stats site than Holbert?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Is there a better stats site than Holbert?
LutherX
Mortal
posted 31 July 2003 04:07 PM EDT (US)         
Because I'm looking at my stats on Holbert and they are not accurate at all...

I mean, the wins, losses, and age times seem close enough, but the units, esp the mu's created?

I've only used 2 krakens? And I used a total of 25 anubites in 3 games? I made 12 fire giants in one game? WOW!

And, in my 30 games as Norse, I definitely used battle boars and fire giants in more than 1 game.

These stats are just wrong.

AuthorReplies:
iam_Chrono_J
Mortal
posted 31 July 2003 04:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
nothing is wrong with the site
I suggest that you realize that the site shows stats for rated and non-rated sperately.
If this doesn't clear up your problem, I dunno.. maybe go to a doctor for some help on your memory or something
Mokon
Mortal
posted 31 July 2003 05:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
yeah holbert is correct....

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • LutherX
    Mortal
    posted 31 July 2003 05:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
    If this doesn't clear up your problem, I dunno.. maybe go to a doctor for some help on your memory or something

Heh, ok my memory sucks, it really does, but my stats at least for norse mu's are messed up... I don't care what anybody says, out of 30 games using Norse I *know* I used fire giants, frost giants, and battle boars in more than 1 game. It says I made 13 fire giants in one game. How much would that cost? I never made that many fire giants in one sitting... And krakens in only 2 games? That is just not right... Maybe I'm reading those stats wrong or something... and yes I doublechecked and it's searching for supremacy....

Anyway I guess those stats are better than nothing so I'll quit b*tching about it

O1_Mike_1O
    Mortal
    posted 31 July 2003 08:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
    LutherX, you might have played a scenario in which you got lots of free fire giants.

Last month, my average number of ulfsarks per game was around 400... This MIGHT have been affected by the fact that I am a norsewars player.

[This message has been edited by O1_Mike_1O (edited 07-31-2003 @ 08:25 PM).]

karikarki
    Mortal
    posted 31 July 2003 08:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
    perhaps you were playing nonrated!
    Matei
    Mortal
    posted 31 July 2003 08:34 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
    Can you point us to your ESO stats? If you're looking at non-rated games also, or at "combined", it's very possible that you tried a scenario where you recieved lots of fire giants or Anubites.

For example, in my non-rated games, I made an amazing 23,232 Ulfsarks, compared to 663 Hoplites and 854 Spearmen. Why? Because I played lots of games of Norse Wars, in which you recieved 1 Ulfsark every 2-3 seconds when not at full pop.

Programmer on 0 A.D., author of Norse Wars, co-author of Fort Wars.
    LutherX
    Mortal
    posted 31 July 2003 11:18 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
    Sexy_DeaN
    Banned
    posted 31 July 2003 11:32 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
    You probably made them and never realised it :P
    LutherX
    Mortal
    posted 01 August 2003 00:13 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
    I guess... I mean if everyone else says their stats are fine, then mine must be. I certainly wouldn't be the only one with some hosed stats.

But you'd think I'd remember pumping 13 fg's in one game.

Maybe I'll go watch that rec I have vs that Thor dude. The game went on for like an hour & forty minutes and I had that rampage tech...

edit: Come to think of it... I remember way back when I used to get some kind of stats upload error...

I forgot all about that.

[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 08-01-2003 @ 00:22 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames