You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Downloading scenarios from aom heaven?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Downloading scenarios from aom heaven?
XXX_AXE_XXX
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 02:46 PM EDT (US)         
I know you can but when you do where do you put them?
i know its a n00b qu but i ain't one honest!
AuthorReplies:
Athen
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 04:39 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
ya put it in the c drive, then right click, and win zip it. then move the file to the scenerio file, in the aom file, ask you perants to do it, thats where I learned, if you perants are obsessed with computer!
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 06:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       

Quote:

To play a custom scenario in singleplayer, place the scenario file in your Age of Mythology/scenario directory. Open the game and hit the 'Single Player' button on the main menu, then hit 'Load Scenario'. Choose the scenario you're looking for, select the difficulty and hit start.

To play a custom scenario in multiplayer, place the scenario file in your Age of Mythology/scenario directory. Open the game and start a multiplayer game. Where you have the dropdown box to choose your game mode (Supremacy, by default) select custom scenario and pick the scenario you're looking for. Any players who join your game who do not have the scenario will have it automatically transferred to them on joining.

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames