You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.20 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » I have challenged Dealer in a 1v1
Bottom
Topic Subject:I have challenged Dealer in a 1v1
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 10:44 AM EDT (US)         
Dealer, who was quite a rude --- -- - ----- to me, has been challenged. He calls me a newb over and over (i hope he gets banned for it- spamming about me- its in the strategy section, the thread about oxcarts). Were gonna see whos the real newb. If he doesnt accept my challenge, then he must be too newb to fight me. The game will be recorded, for the benefit of all of you. I will bring it back here after i beat him.

I told you I'd be back.
AuthorReplies:
iam_Chrono_J
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 12:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 20       
but what if you lose?
Fobulous
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 12:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 20       
good question..
Dealer
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 01:14 PM EDT (US)     3 / 20       
LOL sorry about that dude but I just found it funny how you thought husbandry made your dwarves carry 3x the normal amount of gold. Yeah maybe we can play a game. What's your rating? I'm 1800+
Fenrir_Achilles
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 01:55 PM EDT (US)     4 / 20       
*Laughs at Sliver Osiris*
*unzips*
*pees in closed thread*
*zipsup*
*Runs in fear of beeing flamed*
PS. Dealer SilverOsiris is a complete newb which you probably new he spams like crazy his rate is like 1500 something he sucks balls

[This message has been edited by Fenrir_Achilles (edited 08-19-2003 @ 02:20 PM).]

prankster959
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 02:39 PM EDT (US)     5 / 20       
Take him on Dealer, it should be a walk in the park.

Pentium 4 2.8 ghz 800 FSB, xfx 7800gt OC 256mb, 1gb ddr2 ram @ 533mhz, 160gb raid 0 HD

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
NoFx_Bruntino
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 03:11 PM EDT (US)     6 / 20       
although he did make this post challenging u...i don't think it's kind for the other players to insult him because of his rate...
Fenrir_the_Beast
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 03:17 PM EDT (US)     7 / 20       
yeah same here... well said bruntino.

[img]http://aom.kamejoko.net/?id=Fenrir_the_Beast[/img]

How do you keep an idiot in suspense for hours?

SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 03:22 PM EDT (US)     8 / 20       
My rate sucks because i havent played a rated game for 3 months, and every time i played back then was with my wort gods. Just cause your rating's better it dont mean that you are better. I have not played a single rated game as Thor. I can go Classical in under 4 mniutes and RC rush you. Or if you like, I can use one of my newer strategies- FH. I can easily go Heroic in 6 or 7 minutes. I'll just march in some portable rams and clean your clock. Im jacked up and ready to go. The Dealer is about to be Dealt with.

With that husbandry thing i forgot, its not even half. But who cares anyway? That was a dumbass thread.

I told you I'd be back.
Fenrir_Achilles
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 03:31 PM EDT (US)     9 / 20       
SilverOsiris I'd Like to play you no not a challenge i just want to see if you are good because you do seem to know a good amount about the game
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 03:36 PM EDT (US)     10 / 20       
Well, i dont think i can fight Dealer yet, beause im not exactly sure when i can play. Something might come up whee i have to leave the game. But I can fight u right now Fenrir. Not cause i just want to womp u or anything, but after playing me youll change your mind about me being a newb. How bout right now?

Also, the thing about me is that, my skills in actually playing the game arent amazing, but my strategy and understanding of tactics is what makes me good. (the Atlanteans are the perfect guys for me)

I told you I'd be back.
IX_Chimera
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 04:16 PM EDT (US)     11 / 20       
lol sounds like a dual to the death:S

also btw a 4 min advance is a very very bad idea your economy will suxer completley. any good player will out run you

Diet_Cola
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 05:12 PM EDT (US)     12 / 20       
^^^yes same with a 6 min. FH. 7 min. is as fast as you need to go.

ESO Names=Jk_Libra and whatever else I use
Fav. Forumer=myself duh\
Fav. Artists, Bands=[b]TOOL
, RA, Korn, Gary Allen, Brooks and Dunn Sue me I like rock and country
petero
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 05:27 PM EDT (US)     13 / 20       
LOL @ a 1500 rated player challenging an 1800 one
man...silver...you gonna get a lesson in humility i'm afraid
but....we can all use that now and then

(ESO name: Renshai)
aom dude
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 05:59 PM EDT (US)     14 / 20       
Dealer, you have to save the recorded game to. In case SilverOsirisAOM is so humiliated he deletes it

btw, SilverOsirisAOM, I want to play you sometime. I am not really that good (usually between 1620-1680), and I am afraid you are eggy wich I suck against. But killing a 1500 player should be a easier than stealing candy from babies.

It's lame to quote yourself - aom dude
Dealer
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 06:17 PM EDT (US)     15 / 20       
QUOTE OF THE YEAR:

"my skills in actually playing the game arent amazing"

-SilverOsiris

Dealer
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 06:30 PM EDT (US)     16 / 20       
No, wait, THIS is the quote of the year:

"Im not very familiar with RC. I hardly ever use them and i keep hearing that everybody else uses them"

-SilverOsiris
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=11,14733,0,10

lol

Fenrir_Achilles
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 06:53 PM EDT (US)     17 / 20       
Lol Osiris trust me you are a noob you said that husbandry increases your gold rate by 3 Lmao
Flames
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 06:58 PM EDT (US)     18 / 20       
You know Dealer, even though it won't happen, I hope Silver kicks your ass wo we won't ahve to se your braggign when you win, since your acting like an ass now

Flames
1/5 Winner of AOMH's Funniest Forumer Award

"No! Back away! I'll give you anything you want! Money? Women?... Men?"- Stewie

Cyber_Set
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 07:11 PM EDT (US)     19 / 20       
Uhh yeah. You guys arn't being very nice 2 him. He may not be as wise about the game as you, but just because he isn't there's no need 2 flame him.

C loudNine
Socvazius
CEO
(id: Angel Socrateius)
posted 19 August 2003 07:14 PM EDT (US)     20 / 20       
This is pointless, if you guys have problems with eachother, deal with it privately, not on this messageboard.

Thread closed.

Angel Socvazius | Chief Executive Officer, HeavenGames LLC
"As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!"
HeavenGames | Join the Facebook Group | The HG Blog
Soccy's Periodic Obsession: ROFLCon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames