You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.16 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » I felt really bad for the guy
Bottom
Topic Subject:I felt really bad for the guy
BoxDude89
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 10:17 AM EDT (US)         
The other day I was playing online, and I challenged this guy(same rating as me) to a DM(in the nomad map). He got a really fast rush in the beginning, but I totally crushed him, and kept building all around his base. I sent in a army and he wasn't prepared at all. I totally destroyed his base, but he still had 1 villie and a transport ship. He kept building houses and 1 barracks. I finally destroyed him, after he raided me 2 but I felt really bad, because this was 1 of his first 10 games played online and he was totally destroyed.

I told him how to play a little better(like the guy I lost to earlier told me to) Should I ask him if he wants a rematch, or should I just let it be?

The Amazing Box Dude
ESO name-BoxDude89, FOU_BoxDude89
Reality Shows are like closed threads.Annoying, meaningless, and boring to look at.-Thor the Mighty
Co-leader of The Flame of Udun Clan
AuthorReplies:
baker
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 10:42 AM EDT (US)     1 / 16       
i know what you mean....lol...ask him if he wants tips if he ignores you or says no...let it be.....i wish the best for this thread, i hope no flaming will come about...good luck
lol

ESO Accounts:
Keira_Knightley, Special_Purpose, SE_B4K3I2, coconut_milk

And by the way, Keira Knightley is beautiful.

XKostas
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 10:48 AM EDT (US)     2 / 16       
Well like they say, you learn more from mistakes, but that doesn't mean that his not sad about being crushed, but at least he got crushed from somebody thats not a smurf, it really depends on you if you want to rematch him, what I would do is just go on with my life, and if he challenges me, I would accept, of course you're not me so you may not do what I do.
chunky_monkey
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 11:55 AM EDT (US)     3 / 16       
I would help man. Or atleast ask him if he wants help in AoM
. If not oh well it's not your fault that he didn't want help .

People with creative minds can create their own signatures, unlike me.
Enraged Orange
Mortal
(id: RoboPaul88)
posted 20 August 2003 12:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 16       
Why do people make these threads?
karikarki
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 12:30 PM EDT (US)     5 / 16       
because they have no lives outside of aom
Stimpy_LOL
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 12:45 PM EDT (US)     6 / 16       
karikarki you speak the truth this is like Bakers thread so... Box Dude stop bein a pussy..
Phoon
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 02:13 PM EDT (US)     7 / 16       
Enraged Stimpy and Karikari are the reason they made the bumper sticker 'mean people suck', and why more people dont play AOM online, since the learning curve is long. A person at the beginning even said he hoped this thread didnt turn into a flame thread and people still have to talk crap. Real tough guys when they can hide behind a computer screen...
aom dude
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 03:16 PM EDT (US)     8 / 16       
If he wants tips, than give them to him. A re-match? I think he will feel worse when you defeat him twice.

It's lame to quote yourself - aom dude
x_Scarface_x
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 03:22 PM EDT (US)     9 / 16       
Mercy is for the weak! Well that happens sometimes, but it wus good of you to help him out, same happened to me with my first ever game back in october But all you can do for him really is give him ur recorded game.

~*S c a r f a c E*~
Flames
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 03:29 PM EDT (US)     10 / 16       
I suppose to give him tips, as aom dude said, beating him twice won't make him a very happy person

Oh yeah and: phooon, I couldn't agree with you more

Flames
1/5 Winner of AOMH's Funniest Forumer Award

"No! Back away! I'll give you anything you want! Money? Women?... Men?"- Stewie

BoxDude89
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 04:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 16       
Okay. Thank you, and please don't flame in my thread.

That goes for you: Enraged, Karikari, and Stimpy!

The Amazing Box Dude
Reality Shows are like closed threads.Annoying, meaningless, and boring to look at.-Thor the Mighty
MR2 Pilot
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 04:24 PM EDT (US)     12 / 16       
BoxDude89,

He'll get over it, just like we all did!
-

FAILURE is not an option, it comes bundled with the software.
The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work ?"
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work ?"
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost ?"
The graduate with an arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that ?"
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
BoxDude89
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 04:27 PM EDT (US)     13 / 16       
I know, I had to get over being completely crushed by a forumer here(eso-Payt) I just felt a little bad, I probably scared the guy away from AoM.

The Amazing Box Dude
Erags
Mortal
posted 20 August 2003 07:34 PM EDT (US)     14 / 16       
Ha, funny to see my name mentioned. Anyway, IMO, the best thing to do is give whatever advice you can, in the least insulting way possible. Don't see why you'd rematch (might be embarassing for the player), unless he (she) wanted to, or there was some tactic or something you wanted to show him.
Enraged Orange
Mortal
(id: RoboPaul88)
posted 20 August 2003 07:42 PM EDT (US)     15 / 16       

Quote:

Enraged Stimpy and Karikari are the reason they made the bumper sticker 'mean people suck'

I just asked a question...

TheRevolut1on
Banned
posted 20 August 2003 10:10 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16       
I had the same experience my first 2 Dm games I won in like 5-6 mins. I checked the games on the first person and his rate was like 1550 with 300 Dm matches. I felt bad for the guy seeing how that was my first Dm game. The 3d person did a loki rush on me I was thor. I just barly fought it off and came back to win the game. That one I earned so didnt feel as bad.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames