You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Ok did i miss something in the release date
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ok did i miss something in the release date
Gamer man
Mortal
posted 30 September 2003 06:25 PM EDT (US)         
i live in Minnesota (not giving NE more away) and no one here has the titans expansion, i thought it came out today, is there a shipping delay or does it not really come out today

Moooers are remembered, chirpers never die, splashers are invincable

AuthorReplies:
Duskofdead
Mortal
posted 30 September 2003 06:32 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
I'm in California and all the stores I talked to said Oct 1st. (Tomorrow.) Even if today was the official release date, might take at LEAST a day for it to be shipped and put up on shelves in most stores. Maybe even a week for more out of the way places.
CountErfeit
Mortal
posted 30 September 2003 08:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
1-7 days to get on shelves

next time pre-order

Sam Gamgee
Mortal
posted 30 September 2003 08:27 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
I just went to EBGames today, and they said it would be out on the 1'st, so I'll be heading out again tomorrow...

Walter O. Krawec Games
http://www.waltsgames.com

Enraged Orange
Mortal
(id: RoboPaul88)
posted 30 September 2003 10:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       

Quote:

next time pre-order

Geez, and I thought pre-ordering was slower because of shipping

Diet_Cola
Mortal
posted 30 September 2003 10:28 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
i found a store who had it but i was too lazy to go there i'll wait till tomorrow to get it from the store I PRE-ORDERED at

ESO Names=Jk_Libra and whatever else I use
Fav. Forumer=myself duh\
Fav. Artists, Bands=[b]TOOL
, RA, Korn, Gary Allen, Brooks and Dunn Sue me I like rock and country
BigSTing
Mortal
posted 01 October 2003 03:31 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
I went to the best buy at rosedale, it will be on the shelves Wednesday by 2. Try Funcoland too, the specialty game shops get it sooner.
TheBigDonkey
Mortal
posted 01 October 2003 05:50 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Yes I too made the big mistake of going out yesterday to get it. (Made the bigger mistake of driving 40 minutes to the mall to get it) Imagine my disgust when the store clerk at EB told me it didn't come out today but tomorrow. I ask everyone now, wtf was all the "9/30" talk about? You would think if it were really released on the 30th, the game specialty shops like EB would have it on the 30th wouldn't you? ES, I want a refund for my gas money. lucky for you I drive a civic and get 35 mpg

Also as a funny sidenote, if that last tidbit wasn't funny enough , I stopped at Best Buy first where I was told by the doofus on patrol in the PC games section:

Quoted from Roving Doofus:

Age of Mythology: The Titans will be out sometime in the next month

Quoted from TheBigDonkey:

Why thank you, Roving Doofus, for narrowing that down for me.

ESO Nicks: AoA_Donkey, TheBigDonkey, MrBJohnson, UltraNewb, BOOMUrDead, IAmFlamboyant
Highest rated nicks: 1749 with Isis 1730 with Poseidon
"thank you, you changed my life" oxyGENIUS to Coke Kid after reading another one of his "famous" posts
"I'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"
CokaCola_KiD
Banned
posted 01 October 2003 10:09 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
I havent heard anything about Canada, anyone know when its released here?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames