You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Atlantean build order
Bottom
Topic Subject:Atlantean build order
O1_Mike_1O
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 07:04 PM EDT (US)         
After playing with them yesterday, I found that there is really not much variation with them. And the classical age is a bit boring.

What I did was
2 on food
1 on wood
1 goes to build two houses and a temple
1 on gold
The guy that is finished building goes to the location of the forward base and starts getting food
3 more on food

Click advance
The guy that is getting food in the forward area, builds a guild, for upgrades and then moves over to wood or gold.
Once you advance, he builds bararcks or counter right away and stays in the area collecting some resource.

Any variations to this? It looks like this is the only way to go. The only possible variation is adding another citizen before advancing.

Tell me what you think!

Also, man oh man, they have an insane exploration capabilities. Even greeks are slower! I am pretty sure next patch will only give them 2 oracles instead of 3. (For people who don't know, atlanteans get 2 additional oracles about 15 seconds after the game starts)
This is like 3 priests going around building free obelisks!

AuthorReplies:
CountErfeit
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 07:16 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
The BO is good but some may choose to advance even earlier...

Also, when oracles are upgraded to heroes their LOS growth-speed becomes A LOT faster...so their scouting is indeed crazy

O1_Mike_1O
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 07:30 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
By the way, is there really a point in getting husbandry? It only gives 10% bonus when getting food from sheep and cows. Doesn't give the bonus of holding more food. I really don't think you should ever get that.
Achilles of Styx
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 07:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
^^ yes it does give a food holding bonus
O1_Mike_1O
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 07:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
What do you mean? How is that possible, they never move away from the resources and while gathering, they don;t diaply how much food they have. The citizens never even hold food, how can you increase that?
CokaCola_KiD
Banned
posted 02 October 2003 08:38 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
I wonder about building a granery first? Or the name of thing for econ upgrades. I think on water if you want a FC you might want to forget the Grainery till later, any thoughts?
The_Destroyer
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 08:46 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
They just archived the x-pack forum

"I'm about 6'1 and 6'6 depending on which convenience store I'm leavin'"
"Dessy, why the hell are you drinking?!"-QH
"We're going to be at this all day"
ESO names:LoTD_Destro
Join the LoTD Clan!!
LP rules
cheddarmon
Mortal
posted 02 October 2003 09:57 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
For Atlanteans husbandry only affects them when they gather herds.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames