You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » release date?
Bottom
Topic Subject:release date?
Lord Cardigan
Mortal
posted 15 October 2001 08:42 AM EDT (US)         
Does anyone know roughly when age of mythology is going to be released in the uk?
AuthorReplies:
SirLANcelot
Mortal
posted 15 October 2001 09:21 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Well, if Ensemble Studios keeps the official release date (2nd Q. 2002), then you know when AOM is about to come. But in my opinion, it will take some more time and at least a *little* longer until it hits the shelves. Remember Age of Kings... And do not forget that this raised the quality of the game - no doubt!!

It's ready when it's done.

- LANce

Kaziglu Bey
Mortal
posted 15 October 2001 09:45 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I would dispute there being an official release date of Q2 2002. I haven't seen anything else than just 2002 from ES themselves. I'm just mentioning this so that if it's correct then we can avoid having too many people getting upset when a rumored release date is not held.
Clarissimus
Mortal
posted 15 October 2001 09:58 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I saw a place where you could pre-order AoM online. The cost was $45 and the shipping date was 5/1/02. But I'm sure that could get pushed back and moved up depending on how development goes. Personally, I would rather wait another month or two to get a better game.
Imperial Wizard
Mortal
posted 15 October 2001 10:35 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Well, I would rather get a piece of graphically beautiful junk right now and download weekly patches.

Not all old men in ragged coats are bad old men; some are bone-and-bottle men, and have little dogs of their own, some are gardeners, and a few, a very few, are wizards prowling around on a holiday looking for something to do.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames