You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Alantean players
Bottom
Topic Subject:Alantean players
theone
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 01:47 PM EDT (US)         
when i play with alanteans i usually end up with too many vilagers and not a big enough army-is it worth always being an alantean player
AuthorReplies:
dwight james
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 01:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
try deleting the villagers to gain space for militay once your economy is where you want it. It gets to a point in most atlantian games i play that a non working vill is a DEAD vill!! (Seems to motivate them to work harder, lol...from Saddam Hussain's book of management principals)again lol
Chubbs4U
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 01:58 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
no....use all gods....i say this and have used NORSE like 2x...if you learn all gods or at least one in each then youll know more about the god in general..youll know what to use as a counter...youll also know what they are probably going to attack with....this will be invaluable later in the game....
SirGrayhorn
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 03:34 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
atlanteans are a flawed race, you should try egyptian or greek norse are alot of fun too.

try zeus he is very basic and you can never go wrong with to many vils, playing zeus or any greek teaches you the importance of real economic stratergy. but then again if you can't seem to manage your economy well and you rather spend most games fighting with your army, then play Deathmatch games or just learn to use atlanteans, they are perfect for new players.

strong army, strong econ, and just plain easy to use.

have fun

kill atties

But just as the smoke cleared, a red cloak of silk burnt and battle worn blew past the fire, and from the buring embers of the catapault Sir Grayhorn emerged, Jalmal's Bain still strongly grasped in his right hand and his kite shield lined with steel pierced with arrows held high in his left. The hero had endured.
xxCrAzYpYrOxx
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 05:32 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
i usually end up w/ 7 wood, 9 gold, 10 food (wood is low because i always get a huge stockpile i cant get rid over, after i build up lots of wood for cherios)

ESO Nicks:
Tyler__Durden_: 1664- Oranos/Isis
The_Lorax_:.....1600- Norse

Read Fight Club!! (and the Lorax too)

goodbaby
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 05:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
LOL.Only when I play as norse,I will have that problem since norse villager number can be 120.With auto queue,it's easy for me to exceed 100 which is too much.

Atlanteans citizen number maximum is 25(unless you get citizen hero),equals to 75 pop.When you have 2 or 3 TCs,75 villager pop is fine.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames