You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » What civ to be
Bottom
Topic Subject:What civ to be
theone
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 02:27 PM EDT (US)         
i always use to be isis but now i almost never win with them since the patch-i like isis's style so i want to play a god that is similiar?any ideas?
AuthorReplies:
Pug
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 02:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
RA and boom

R.I.P Shiva
SteelBlade
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 02:33 PM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
You want to win? Play Hades.
Angel Sith
Mortal
(id: X_SithLord)
posted 29 January 2004 02:37 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
Or you could do the more interesting thing and choose a civ that suits your style of play.

Sith
Halo 2 Stats | AoMH | AoE3H | FMT
Quircus
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 02:46 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
Or you could stick with Isis, even after she was nerfed....like I did when Ra was nerfed...
Mikaiu
Mortal
(id: KOTD_Mikaiu)
posted 29 January 2004 02:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
or you could get the hell off the bandwagon noob.
Quircus
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 02:59 PM EDT (US)     6 / 12       

Quote:

or you could get the hell off the bandwagon noob.

I completely agree, but I thought my way of saying it was more polite

Just stick with her if you like her style of play!! Just because she isn't the best God anymore, she is still pretty powerful, especially if you keep at her and develop advanced strategies!!

Persistence is the key to victory!!

SirGrayhorn
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 03:38 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
yeah noob, stop being a little girl and looking for who the next OP civ is. this a shitty post. if you like her stlye (lies) then stick with her. if not and you want to hoe yourself around (and if you deny this your an asshole, just be honest about your dirt) then use kronos or oranos ok...............nub

But just as the smoke cleared, a red cloak of silk burnt and battle worn blew past the fire, and from the buring embers of the catapault Sir Grayhorn emerged, Jalmal's Bain still strongly grasped in his right hand and his kite shield lined with steel pierced with arrows held high in his left. The hero had endured.
dwight james
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 03:57 PM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
yeah noob stop trying to win some games would ya. Can't you just stop asking questions and be a total prick like sirgayhorn.
park_rick
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 04:12 PM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
lol....this thread is funny...i think isis is still a top tier god choice. the other two gods that have similar play styles are gaia and hades. with isis, most people FH, migdol securing second gold mine, then boom. with gaia/hades, you should boom first, then build military, then heroic. gl
glorfindels_army
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 04:41 PM EDT (US)     10 / 12       
Be nice to the noobs!!!

Or maybe not

Glorfindel -Age of Mythology Heaven
My site Runescape- Awsome Online game! The new 3d verson has been released. My RS name is Tartariandog! My forums Best design team ever!
Eso rates/names= Tartariandog-1600, PW_Glorfindel_- 1556, PW_Glorfindel__-1600.
Winner of the most underated forumer award!

SirGrayhorn
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 04:58 PM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
oooooh dwight, you so mean!!

dwight just mad i won't answer that last question he asked me......

dwight: "are you my daddy?"

Sirgrayhorn: "no dwight, i just come over sometimes to play with your mommy in the dark, i'm not your daddy, sorry."

dwight:"oh, ok."

Sirgrayhorn: "hey don't be so down buddy, try asking her 3:00 when he gets here, whats his name? postman Greg? he might be the one. now go to your room and play some AoM ok i think your mommy is ready for me now."

*number flashes and voice calls on intercom*
"now serveing customer 4.5.4.6.9"

But just as the smoke cleared, a red cloak of silk burnt and battle worn blew past the fire, and from the buring embers of the catapault Sir Grayhorn emerged, Jalmal's Bain still strongly grasped in his right hand and his kite shield lined with steel pierced with arrows held high in his left. The hero had endured.
dwight james
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 05:13 PM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
how did you know my mother is a doctor specializing in penial implants? Oh, never mind. By the way, the one in your ass doesn't count SirGayHorn. By the way your sister says "hi" and wants to know how your ebonics lessons are coming. (In your mouth I'm sure)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames