You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » How to increase population Capacity???
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to increase population Capacity???
monnie
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 02:46 PM EDT (US)         
Hello, I know i might be a litle pain in the ass but i realy want to learn how to deal with features im AOM! This time i want to know if it's possible to increase the number of Units in game! I also know that i can only get to 300 Units but ....lol...i realy wanted more! Can I change it, to play it on my scenarios by direct IP???
Please, if only i could talk to anybody by MSN to trade ideas or something...it means a lot to me!
If someone want to help me...
try it...Thanks

Vitor_Pit@hotmail.com --> MSN

greetings

Vitor Valente ( monnie )

AuthorReplies:
dwight james
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 03:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
I'm not sure if I'm answering your question or not but you can upgrade at a town center to increase capacity for your units, it called.......darn I can't recall but it will tell you in when you put your mouse on it. and each unit takes up a population slot many take up more than 1 (most) the better the unit the more slots it takes up usually so you can dictate the # of units with that and ,of course the # of town centers you have allows for more units. Just take all the town centers and I guarantee you will be ok. lol
tbarak
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 07:21 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
As far as I am aware there is no way to extend the pop limit. Dwight, you are talking about fortified TC but monnie is talking about going beyond the total limit of 300.
Insane Sheep
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 10:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
You could in theory by pass it using triggers. I haven't tried this but in theory you could reach 300 then have a trigger to create more units under your control.

"I found no one ripe for many of my thoughts; the case of 'Zarathustra' proves that one can speak with the
utmost clearness, and yet not be heard by any one." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
"The fearless are merely fearless. People who act in spite of their fear are truly brave."
Oprichniks are the best units in AoE3. Why? It's elementary, they're Horse-riding Russian Pirates, nothing beats Horse-riding Russian Pirates.
SteelBlade
Mortal
posted 29 January 2004 11:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
There is a trainer that removes pop cap but only in single player. Dont work on network games. Make a search in google for it.
Rookierookie
Banned
posted 30 January 2004 07:17 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
In scenarios, if you use triggers to give you units, they aren't affected by pop cap.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames