You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Question about uninstalling AoM TT
Bottom
Topic Subject:Question about uninstalling AoM TT
jazzman_1
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 02:37 PM EDT (US)         
I want to completetly uninstall AoM TT and reinstall it on another cpu. However, I lost my original sleeve that had all the registration numbers and stuff on it. Is there a way to find this info again?
Thanks
AuthorReplies:
Quircus
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 02:48 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I think there's a way to find it in-game....but I have no idea how...
jazzman_1
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 03:01 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
OK, I'm really screwed now. I went into the game and looked up game information and it gave me my product ID and so I was like, OK, this is what I need to type in when I install it. Well, it turned out the product ID was 20 numbers, and theyre asking me for 25! Well, like I said I don't have my original sleeve. I tried system restore and the game isn't working! Anybody have any ideas on what I can do??
Matei
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 03:22 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Try emailing Microsoft's product support and telling them the part that you do have. If you registered the game when you first installed it, that would also help.

Anyway, try to put your CD sleeves into a safe place. It looks like practically every piece of software now is adding some form of copy protection that requires you to type in a long CD key.

Programmer on 0 A.D., author of Norse Wars, co-author of Fort Wars.
Mickey T
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 03:47 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       

Quote:

Anyway, try to put your CD sleeves into a safe place. It looks like practically every piece of software now is adding some form of copy protection that requires you to type in a long CD key.

Believe it or not, I actaully guessed one once. It was StarCraft and I couldn't find the damn case. So I looked at my Sims ID, and just snipped bits of it and typed it in the SC setup. I was like OMG, I dont believe that worked!!

In a race between a rock and a pig,
don't varnish your clams.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames