You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Episode #20
Bottom
Topic Subject:Episode #20
Spotnik63
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 10:53 AM EDT (US)         
At the conclusion of #20, "Where they belong" I got the three carts are delivered to the pyramid, but the episode doesn't conclude. I have the feeling I've missed something (like, there was a fourth box that got destroyed in the melee!) Bug or not?
AuthorReplies:
G O D Reunited
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 12:12 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Isn't there 4? Arkantos and Ajax come with one later on...

GODReunited
KMM :: SGG :: DMC (Coming Soon)
MM :: MMF
Contact your local mapper at...
dwarphy@hotmail.com
ESO Rating

Spotnik63
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 01:22 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Yes, but I thought that the one Arkantos brought was number three. If there was one already at the pyramid at the start (and I didn't think to check, then I lost one in the fighting.
GLORYOFSPARTA
Seraph (in absentia)
posted 19 April 2004 01:29 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Just a tip; When you fight the battle infront of the pyramid, make sure to look after your Amanra; last time I played that scenario, she took a walk behind the pyramids for some reason. The same thing happened in an AoM:TT scenario.

GLORYOFSPARTA | RTWH and M2TWH Site Director, AoMH Game Information Admin, HeavenGames LLC
AoMH | RTWH | M2TWH | Ancient Greek Festival - 3rd to 4th of June in Watford, UK, 2006.
"Whoever obeys the gods, to him they particularly listen." - Homer
"GoS OWNS for being female and liking The Simpsons and Rammstein." - Crazed Ewok
ca_aok
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 03:39 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
You have to move them into certain positions so the cart disappears and they just become a box. There should be 4 boxes sitting there, and then the mission will end. If you can still move them, you havent put them in the right spot.

|Ca_aok|HG Seraph wannabe|
|{ca_aok@hotmail.com}|
|{ESO2: [EEX] ca_aok}|
O-- Member of EEX, and former member of LKS --O
In the Darkness, there is Light, in the Old, there is New.
From the Void a New Star rises, Shining down for Me and You.
Spotnik63
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 06:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
That's what I was afraid of--that fourth box either took a hike somewhere bizarre or got destroyed in the fighting. Is that even possible? I thought they had enough hit points to get through it all.

Anyway--I've searched the map for any missing boxes and come up empty. I guess I'll have to replay it and be more careful this time!!

Spotnik63
Mortal
posted 20 April 2004 09:58 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Well, here's the story. I saved the game, went back to it later and found myself immediately under attack by beings that were not there when I saved it. In the melee, I wandered around a bit, only to find that my last cart had been "converted", which partially explains why I couldn't find it before. Case closed.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames