You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Question about TT campaign
Bottom
Topic Subject:Question about TT campaign
discordant
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 10:04 PM EDT (US)         
Finally got around to playing it, it's not bad. However, I'm confused by one of the missions -- I think it's #11. You have to defeat waves of automotans and then get to the center and enter a sky portal. Problem is, I don't see where to get out of the sky portal at, I'm not sure what to do after I load my guys in there. And I can't seem to find a list of the objectives to tell me what to do after I put my guys in. Any help is appreciated
AuthorReplies:
NIB
Mortal
posted 20 April 2004 07:57 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
I dont think you need to do anything else. Get all your units(especially your heroes) there. Try entering them inside the skypassage. I think you might not have your heroes there or something.

ESO name : Relaxing

Eisai ellinas? Tote ela sto www.noobwars.gr.

Pete_222
Mortal
posted 20 April 2004 08:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
When I played it, the scenario ended right when my heros just got right next to it...

- Pete

discordant
Mortal
posted 20 April 2004 01:00 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Thanks for the replies, must have had heros running around elsewhere. What a pain to play through again though, countless automotans. How many scenarios are left after that one?
FableFallow
Mortal
posted 20 April 2004 04:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
1 more

Why must I be the best at everything?
ca_aok
Mortal
posted 20 April 2004 04:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
It's acctually one of the less painful levels to play through Automatons drop sooooo easily to an army of atty heros. Acctually, the campaign entirely wasnt that challenging... Hardest level is probably the one where you need to kill the norse titan (on higher difficulty levels).

|Ca_aok|HG Seraph wannabe|
|{ca_aok@hotmail.com}|
|{ESO2: [EEX] ca_aok}|
O-- Member of EEX, and former member of LKS --O
In the Darkness, there is Light, in the Old, there is New.
From the Void a New Star rises, Shining down for Me and You.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames