You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Anyone else think...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Anyone else think...
shminkledorf
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 08:01 PM EDT (US)         
That the mythology element isn't insanely high in this game? yes there are the techs and the MUs and everything, (and yes I love this game ) but I think mythology ought to play a larger role (than the role it plays now).
I'm thinking more along the lines of everything is a myth unit, which would be extremely hard for the creators, but who cares?
I know it won't happen but I think it would be kinda cool if it would happen...

Wanna hear someone smart talking? Well, you're at the wronger poster...
AuthorReplies:
Thors_hammer_256
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 08:08 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
It does play a large role, the fact that you choose your major and minor god paths is in itself mythology!

I think the essence of mythology is men vs mythical beasts, you know like the tail of odysseus and the cyclops.

I think GOd powers was a very original idea from the creators, i mean in warcraft you have mana and spells and all the rest of it, but God powers are better in that you've got to be good at using them, because you only get 1 in most cases.

EC_firesaiyan
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 08:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
for earthquake what would u use it on

on mil buildings

or titan gate

now most people will say the titan gate but i think if u take out their buildings (especially the forts) it puts u in a better situation

Skorne_
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 08:23 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
I think that would be an awesome idea. The game now is great but i would love more myth units. Now the game is an army of normal soliders with a few myth units vs army of normal soliders with a few myth units. I'm not saying myth untis dont do anything, they are extremly helpful. But the game would be so much better with more myth units, imagine armies of Einhejars and battle boars, fighting with armies of Minotuars and Hydra. All the units special abilities would get out of hand but it would still be amazing. Think of the horrors,an army of mummies turning every thing into a minion.

THE FEW,
THE PROUD,
THE NORSE.
GLORYOFSPARTA
Seraph (in absentia)
posted 21 April 2004 08:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
It'd be fun to control Zeus down on the earth.

GLORYOFSPARTA | RTWH and M2TWH Site Director, AoMH Game Information Admin, HeavenGames LLC
AoMH | RTWH | M2TWH | Ancient Greek Festival - 3rd to 4th of June in Watford, UK, 2006.
"Whoever obeys the gods, to him they particularly listen." - Homer
"GoS OWNS for being female and liking The Simpsons and Rammstein." - Crazed Ewok
Egyptlvr
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 09:59 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
it would be nice if you could like summon the god or minor god that you worship. Like if you worship Osiris, you should be able to summon Osiris (like the one in the campian).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames