You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » No talk of hades bug?
Bottom
Topic Subject:No talk of hades bug?
deeniman
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 09:01 PM EDT (US)         
I was playing a game online earlier. I played a guy named Kokkinos. We were on the water island board. I beat the guy through the 1st two ages, and control 4 towncenters at max pop, with about 65 vil. My score is like 2600 over this guys. We fight a little, and kill maybe 6 of his soldiers. He does the laughter taunt a couple of times, the game hangs up, for extended periods of time, once we could play again, this guy attacks me with a flood with hades ghost. I mean I fight, and fight this guy and they just kept on coming. Because my econ was so good, he couldn't kill me off I just kept making sol, and I controlled the water and the ghost couldnt change that. finally he beats me by taking all the town centers. I pissed, that was a rated game. If I am losing because someone is cheating, that is crazy! I couldn't believe it, because I hadn't killed enough of his people to create that many hades, plus he had to off exceded his pop limit
AuthorReplies:
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 21 April 2004 09:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
umm your title says it all

Quote:

no talk of hades bug

They don't want any posts on this, because simply, the less the bug is known, the fewer people that will use it. Trust me, we've had dozens of topics on this, and they were all closed. I'm sorry you lost your game, and hopefully you didn't lose too many points, but this is will likely be closed.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Counter_Master
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 09:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
*dances in closed thread*

.o.o Counter_Master o.o.
Independent Scenario Designer
Current Project: Alexandria
I don't got time for pain! The only pain I got time for is the pain I put on fools who don't know what time it is!' --- Terry Tate

Rodrigo Cabanillas
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 09:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
No talking about fight club *drums*
Egyptlvr
Mortal
posted 21 April 2004 09:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
i thought cheats don't work in multiplayer!? You must be
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames