You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » AOM Gold- where should I buy?
Bottom
Topic Subject:AOM Gold- where should I buy?
bigfoot
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 12:40 PM EDT (US)         
I have AOM vanilla, and a friend of mine has AOM Gold. They said it costed 30$ at staples. What is the cheapest way for me to be able to play multiplayer with them?
AuthorReplies:
X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T
Banned
posted 10 April 2005 02:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Hmm "where should I buy", cross the street, and take a left on the third street. Cross it and cut trhough the ally, then take a right. Cross that street and radioshack should be right beside the grossery store.

Seriously now, the best place to find a computer game is to go somewhere where they sell video games ^-_-^

Edit: if you have vanilla and him gold than you CAN already play multiplayer...

[This message has been edited by X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T (edited 04-10-2005 @ 02:05 PM).]

lokiman859
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 02:05 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
It kind of follows logic, really....

lokiman859
Member of the Werewolf Clan
'I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.'
ADM
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 02:07 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I find radioshack rather pricy for games. Once there was a game there for 60 dollars and at london drugs it was 30.
rampagingturtle8
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 02:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       

Quoted from Gordon, A Cherub:

Go into your AoM directory (default C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology) and find the file "aom.exe" and run that.

In order to run it, you need to have the first CD (it says "Disc 1" on it, IIRC) in the drive. Note that when you autorun off that CD it tries to launch the Gold Edition (ie, TT) and then complains because it wants the other CD in the drive.

Also, you'll have to do your hotkeys/preferences/etc. for AoM since it doesn't use your settings from TT. Your campaign progress also starts from scratch.

so you don't need to spend an extra twenty bucks at the fred meyer electronics department to play with your friend (unless you want to play the Titans).

Yes, I do suck.
I am 12 and proud
I'm not colorblind,I like odd colors. Can you read this? You rock if you can
[This message has been edited by Your_Mom (edited last time she spent the night at 03:34).]
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames