You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » More bandits and the walled centaurs
Bottom
Topic Subject:More bandits and the walled centaurs
Shalka
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 08:43 AM EDT (US)         
Hi there
A newbie here - no flaming please!
I've spent about an hour looking round the FAQs, postings on this forum etc to no avail.
I'm stuck on stage seven of the campaign - 'More bandits'. At the start, you advance northwest, fight a few lizards and then reach a walled 'prison' with centaurs in it. The AoM Heaven guide simply says to fight the guard and then free the centaurs. In reality, I am faced by a prison my two heroes cannot attack or penetrate at all. It's a stalemate. I am completey stuck and must be doing something wrong - all help gratefully received.

Thanks!

AuthorReplies:
Thebean
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 09:32 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
There's often a guard hidden round the back of the prison that you haven't killed. If not, you'll have to start the level again.

Meteora is a pissy bitch

Dio is Trentin Anthony Tracanna
Shalka
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 09:46 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Thanks for the response!
The prison has three solid walls, the fourth wall being made up of a rockface. I've been as far round it as the game allows several times. I've left the game running for ages in case a wandering guard should chance by. Nothing. There obviously must be a way past this. I've restarted the game a number of times and hit the same obstacle.
How do you get past this please?
Thebean
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 09:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Yeah, you're not supposed to attack the prison walls, the gate 'disappears' when you kill all the guards.

There is a path behind the prison, as I said, look around there, if not, skip the level with 'CHANNEL SURFING'

Meteora is a pissy bitch

Shalka
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 10:28 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
A prompt answer!
i gave up, quit right out of the game, went back in and the gates did disappear.
What a waste of a few hours! Must have been a bug of some kind.
No matter - now on to stage eight.

Thanks again for your help....

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames