Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Mod Editor
Bottom
Topic Subject:Mod Editor
chelu213
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 05:02 PM EDT (US)         
Is there an actual mod editor? So we can actually add more content to this almost boreing game. The only reason why I like to play this game is becuase I get to play my favorite none-heritage mythology and slaughter greeks. And norse, um where are they from? Oh wait forget that/scratch that, I don't care.

I think it would be cool to add other mythologies into the games, Anceint Japanese Gods, Ancient Chamorro Gods, etc

I have no clue why esemble studios and microsoft didn't realize this before, isn't greeks and egyptian ****in' old? Aren't those fantasies huge cliches just like medieval fantasy?

Its curiosity for fantasy that got us into medieval fantasy, greek mythology, etc so what is so different in checking out another modern myth or another cultural/heritage's mythology? Especially after Greek mythology, medieval fantasy, etc are getting so old.

My bad about going all random with my thoughts, it just that these stuff are getting hella annoying in todays' time.

AuthorReplies:
cake0792
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 06:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
???

They used greek and egyptian because they were well known, and have a lot of obvious MUs to incorporate, and they were some of the biggest empires around at the time period this is supposed to take place. (and also they are at the mediterranean area, where the game takes place, not the east Asian area.)Norse are from Scandanavia, invaded england at times in the middle ages, and spread around the northern area of Europe. Also known as vikings and Germanic tribes ( I think)

¸ ¸ ¸ ¸ ¸ ¸
| | | | | |
|ŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
|ŻŻŻŻŻŻ|
mmm.... cake....

[This message has been edited by cake0792 (edited 05-03-2005 @ 06:22 PM).]

chelu213
Mortal
posted 03 May 2005 07:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
My bad about my confusing post. :P Uh Originally some one asks me to post about modding, and I kind of gotten carry away.

DUH they're well-known, they been around in the mainstream for how many years?

Whats the problem in introducing other mythologies and modern myths to the American people? We did the same with Medieval Fantasy and Egyptian Mythology.

Why does the game have to take place ONLY in the mediterranean area? Why couldn't their be other campaigns that take place in Japan or in the pacific islands?

[This message has been edited by chelu213 (edited 05-03-2005 @ 07:23 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames