You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Help ( subject too short) uuum... Me ?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help ( subject too short) uuum... Me ?
FoxHounD20
Banned
posted 05 May 2005 03:00 PM EDT (US)         
I wanna play Titans again, but about 5 months ago I got banned form playing it online becuase of a shade exploit, im innocent, I swear.

I was wondering, is there anyway to legitematly get me back online with titans ? Like, does ESO forgive ppl, its been about 5 months since I even played AOM...

If not I will just have to play the first aom online.

Or am I doooooomed forever?

AuthorReplies:
Pug
Mortal
posted 05 May 2005 03:16 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
its your cd key, buy it again
Thebean
Mortal
posted 05 May 2005 03:28 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
That's an odd one, with the Shade exploit it was painfully obvious when you were exploiting it, and you say you were innocent?

If you believe you were innocent, you could try and ask ES to check again, admin problems are the bane of human life. There's no harm in trying, anyway.

Meteora is a pissy bitch

Dio is Trentin Anthony Tracanna
TOAO_Power
Mortal
posted 05 May 2005 04:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
The first AoM is still a very good game, otherwise try contacting d4ku if you say your innocent, or rebuy(or run into Best Buy and steal the Key) the titans.
xentelian
Mortal
posted 05 May 2005 06:31 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
You are like the second person every that I heard was banned from ESO. If you are getting invalid cd key message I assume you tried this stuff already...

Method 1: Wait five minutes
You have to wait about five minutes after you log off a user name before you log on by using a new user name. This permits the system time to clear out your user name that is associated with the CD key.
Method 2: Create a new account
To create a new account in Age of Mythology, follow these steps: 1. Start Age of Mythology.
2. Click Multiplayer, and then click Online.
3. Click New Account.
4. Follow the directions that appear on your screen.

Note You must wait five minutes before you try to log on to ESO by using the new user name if you were previously logged on with a different user name.

Method 3: Install Age of Mythology by using the CD key that is included with each copy (if multiple copies are purchased)
If you log on to ESO with different computers at the same time, install Age of Mythology on each computer by using different CD keys. To install Age of Mythology on different computers, use the CD key that is included with each copy of Age of Mythology.

X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T
Banned
posted 05 May 2005 06:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Xent reread his post, how can it be 5 mins if he said 5 months lol.

If he cant logg on, he wont be able to make a new account.

Are you saying he passed cd key to a friend when installing it there and now he cant logg in because his friend is already on with that cd?

sychronizer123
Banned
posted 05 May 2005 09:34 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
There's a site where you can get new CD keys, but I'm not gonna tell you.
DarkKnight_
Mortal
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 05 May 2005 10:14 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
You'll need to contact Microsoft, or possibly buy a new game.

DK
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames