You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Raganork poweris stupid and unstopable.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Raganork poweris stupid and unstopable.
TurkzZ
Mortal
posted 10 May 2005 05:21 PM EDT (US)         
I have just played a match online and was taking one norse guy to peices, then he pulled off a raganork power and took out my titan, all Fortified Town centres, castles, the lot.

I just think that it is a bit unfair for it means that they allways have the advantage in the mithic age.

Also i did have loads of champion spearmen.

Lastley at the end he still had around 60 rakanorks left.

unfair i think!!!!!!!!!!!

The Turk of the forum
I love that the Ottomans are in AOE III
AuthorReplies:
Brtnboarder495
Mortal
posted 10 May 2005 05:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
No it is not unfair - it is just a hit or miss power. You obviously countered it very incorrectly, as one ragnorok will not kill ya unless you don't have a very big town. Maybe some serious damage, but wiping you out? You could not of been owning him and then be terribly screwed over by that GP. So either you were losing all along or you just made the wrong counters. The ragnorok heros are quite good in general. But they suck against any type of massed archers (avoid using slingers though) you should of massed Miggies and CA's and you would of crushed the heros. IMO either a lie or poor response to a GP.

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
Fwiffo del desierto
Mortal
(id: Fwiffo)
posted 10 May 2005 06:01 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
It's better if you make a post asking how you can stop ragnarok, or something like that. This is just pointless whining.

Everyone got AIDS and shit
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames