Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Clan Here
Bottom
Topic Subject:Clan Here
DiGnItY007
Mortal
posted 11 July 2005 09:12 PM EDT (US)         
Hi all. I am one of two leaders with Marshall_ and im looking to recruit players. So if you are intrested at all, please use the following link to let us know at the forum.(Keep in mind that i created the forum last night)
http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=marshallforum&sid=b8bcb9ce29a6e756bb4c97315301f631

Check it out for info. on Marshall www.freewebs.com/marshall_clancheck out the forum and register if you want...i am looking for mods aswell
AuthorReplies:
DiGnItY007
Mortal
posted 11 July 2005 09:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Here is the direct link to post your regards

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=7&mforum=marshallforum

Oh and X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T, shut up man. I obviously know how to edit my posts. Use your rude comments else-where.
I did not put the second link in the first post because it would be noticed more here (which i want) and they are two different links. A pro like you who corrects some one should have seen that Good Day

[This message has been edited by DiGnItY007 (edited 07-13-2005 @ 06:48 PM).]

LoH_Silk
Mortal
posted 11 July 2005 10:14 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
I almost posted a "Hey idiot this doesn't belong here" post, but then I saw that the clans exchange forum has been closed, to be redirected to the general discussions forum, which then merged with strategy, so I guess it does.

Holy crap.

I need to get used to this.

" I didn't particularly feel like being arrested, so I argued with the soldiers a bit. Several of them died during the argument - those things happen once in a while. Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Taur Urgas' oldest son. The king of the Murgos took it personally. He's very narrow-minded sometimes. "

" Usually, when I need a boat, I steal one. Using one of my own seems immoral somehow. "

papaya
ಠ_ಠ
(id: X_MOSS)
posted 11 July 2005 10:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
Hmm, PHPBB, not one of the better forums... I would suggest IF because its more flexable, but what ever. Good luck with the clan!

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but youíre not in the slightest
its happening now and itís always been like this.
X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T
Banned
posted 12 July 2005 10:58 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
I hope your not admin on those forums, cause an admin that doesnt even know how to edit his own posts must suck... oh and btw isnt this considered advertising a web site?

[This message has been edited by X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T (edited 07-12-2005 @ 10:59 AM).]

papaya
ಠ_ಠ
(id: X_MOSS)
posted 12 July 2005 12:20 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       

Quote:

oh and btw isnt this considered advertising a web site

The mods usually overlook clans a design teams... usually

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but youíre not in the slightest
its happening now and itís always been like this.
DiGnItY007
Mortal
posted 13 July 2005 06:45 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
lol. Thx Papaya. And you are right. It is for the clan and it will be overlooked so dont be all uptight X2C_41nT2L82Qu1T. Later

Check it out for info. on Marshall www.freewebs.com/marshall_clancheck out the forum and register if you want...i am looking for mods aswell
MR2 Pilot
Mortal
posted 13 July 2005 07:58 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
Most all clan members who post here and at other community forums, have a link to their clan site in their signature, so clan advertising is pretty much universal.

AoMH made the decision to combine some forums, so this is the place for recruiting clan members now.

FAILURE is not an option, it comes bundled with the software.
The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work ?"
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work ?"
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost ?"
The graduate with an arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that ?"
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
DarkKnight_
Mortal
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 13 July 2005 09:06 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       

Quote:

I hope your not admin on those forums, cause an admin that doesnt even know how to edit his own posts must suck...oh and btw isnt this considered advertising a web site?

Don't post this kind of bullcrap. If you aren't going to be constructive, don't reply. Waste of time and space. And no, it's a clan, not a website advertisment. Leave the moderating to moderators.

DK
Dax105
Mortal
posted 14 July 2005 02:22 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
You're more likely to get more interest and members over here.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames