You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Rcx or Rec?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Rcx or Rec?
Norse4Lyfe
Mortal
posted 20 July 2005 12:34 PM EDT (US)         
Hi. Im trying to watch some of the recorded games by great norse players but I dont understand something. When I download the file and extract it, the file becomes "blahblahbalh.rcx" so I cant view it. Is there anything wrong with the way im downloading or is there something that I missed? (Pls no flaming me, I know I blow)
AuthorReplies:
Norse4Lyfe
Mortal
posted 20 July 2005 12:38 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Sorry nvm I googled and found rcx is for tt. Good things I have a cracked tt i can view recorded games with
LoH_Silk
Mortal
posted 20 July 2005 12:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Obviously you haven't read the ToS. You'll get banned for discussing cracks, and admitting you have one is illegal, isn't it?

" I didn't particularly feel like being arrested, so I argued with the soldiers a bit. Several of them died during the argument - those things happen once in a while. Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Taur Urgas' oldest son. The king of the Murgos took it personally. He's very narrow-minded sometimes. "

" Usually, when I need a boat, I steal one. Using one of my own seems immoral somehow. "

Pwned
Mortal
(id: You_Are_Pwned)
posted 20 July 2005 12:53 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Obviously you missed the "Absolutely NO Discussion of Warez and CD-Cracks" sticky.

ada
Macho Oily Man
Mortal
(id: jellybug)
posted 20 July 2005 03:30 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Bandwagon?

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks upon this earth is the one who finds... true love?
Brtnboarder495
Mortal
posted 20 July 2005 04:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
I sware some of these people just like getting banned.

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
krt_ellington
Mortal
posted 22 July 2005 08:33 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
what is cracks and warez and cd tracks
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames