You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Could I please get some help?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Could I please get some help?
StrikeNZ
Mortal
posted 13 December 2005 02:28 PM EDT (US)         
After posting in the technical problems forum three days ago.. I haven't recieved any help.. So im posting it in hre

Ok, I used to play this game lots, and it worked fine.. now i feel in the need for a bit of aot.. and i cannot connect to ESO

Firstly,

I have installed the latest patch, and when checking for updates, the game said i was up to date
I can access eso.com

Secondly,

When trying to log into Eso i get a message that says:

Eso cannot connect to your computer, this may be caused by an incorrect language setting in internet explorer, an invalid cd key, or your secret question/awnser is too short..

Im from New Zealand, so my IE was set to english.. but im not sure if i should have englisgh (en) or english new zealnd (en-nz)

I do have two aot's, both legal. Im not sure if me having the wrong cd in under the code i installed it by is causing the problem.. but i have tried it with both cds.. and no joy

Also, my secret question/awesner.. i made it quite long.. so i dont think that is the problem..

then at the end of the message it says (19)
---

Can anyone help me? I would realy love to be able to play

AuthorReplies:
Pug
Mortal
posted 13 December 2005 03:32 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       

You say you can connect to eso, but then you say you get an error when you try to connect that says "Eso cannot connect to your computer, this may be caused by an incorrect language setting in internet explorer, an invalid cd key, or your secret question/awnser is too short.."
Im guessing you connect to eso but cant get past that screen where you put in your nick and passoword?

A few simple things to try
delete temp internet file
shut off firewalls and anti virus
if you have a router make sure you have allowed aom
try creating a new acct
un and reinstall
you say you have two copies? Did you create the acct with the game you have installed?
did you try to change the IE language setting?

StrikeNZ
Mortal
posted 13 December 2005 04:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I have deleted temp internet files, didnt work.
My firewall is on, but i made it so it allowed Aom/TT + I dont think my anti-virus would block aom
Not sure about the router, ill try.
I have tried new acct
I have unintalled reinstalled 3 times
Unsure to be honest.. i could make 2 accounts on diff cds and try each one
How would you do that? I just went Tools > options > general > languages

but i dont know what lanuguage to set it to?

Pug
Mortal
posted 13 December 2005 05:02 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Routers have built in firewalls, youll have to log into the control panel. Usually you open IE and type in 192.168.0.1 and it would open a login screen. If you have never changed anything the default is admin and admin or password. (at least with the few routers ive had)
Change the language to the country the game is from
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames