You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » .rec and .rcx recorded games files
Bottom
Topic Subject:.rec and .rcx recorded games files
LC_Ushhud
Mortal
posted 18 December 2005 07:37 PM EDT (US)         
i have AOM: TT (gold pack)... i read that AOM cannot watch AOM:TT files and AOM:TT cannot watch AOM recorded.... but if AOM:TT is the expansion, wouldn't it make sense that AOM:TT could play AOM recorded games... anyway, if u have an .rec file, can we rename it to .rcx.... for example...

recorded2.rec ------> recorded3.rcx

will AOM:TT be able to play that..??

Someones life was once history ---->to story ----> to legend----> to MYTH....
Our life will once be history ----> to story ----> to legend----> to MYTH...
And maybe they might make a game out of it... like Age Of Mythology (The Titans) ..... LOL

MY AOM: TT USERNAMES.... Ushhud(ALMOST NEVER), LC_Ushhud (VERY RARELY), DS_Ushhud (RARELY), KoD_Ushhud (ALWAYS)
AuthorReplies:
Pug
Mortal
posted 18 December 2005 07:39 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
No and No

As an example take a .rec file and change it to a .jpeg file. It doesnt turn into a image file does it?

LC_Ushhud
Mortal
posted 19 December 2005 00:31 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       

Quoted from Pug:

As an example take a .rec file and change it to a .jpeg file. It doesnt turn into a image file does it?

.rec and .rcx (AOM and AOM:TT) are related because .rcx (AOM: TT)is the expansion of .rec (AOM)so y wouldn't it.... i am not sure... so anyway i might try and see if it works.... and btw, ppl who bought the AOM and AOM:TT separately, wouldn't they be able to watch the recorded games?? i have gold pack.... i still don't really understand that AOM recordings cannot bet played on AOM:TT.... -_-

Someones life was once history ---->to story ----> to legend----> to MYTH....
Our life will once be history ----> to story ----> to legend----> to MYTH...
And maybe they might make a game out of it... like Age Of Mythology (The Titans) ..... LOL

MY AOM: TT USERNAMES.... Ushhud(ALMOST NEVER), LC_Ushhud (VERY RARELY), DS_Ushhud (RARELY), KoD_Ushhud (ALWAYS)
GLORYOFSPARTA
Seraph (in absentia)
posted 19 December 2005 10:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Well, you *could*, but it is not really recommended. From my own experience the entire recording gets screwed up; e.g. does it give you the wrong build messages, such as "No population room for Trireme; training will be suspended" when you are Norse. And villagers seem to be taking a day off.

GLORYOFSPARTA | RTWH and M2TWH Site Director, AoMH Game Information Admin, HeavenGames LLC
AoMH | RTWH | M2TWH | Ancient Greek Festival - 3rd to 4th of June in Watford, UK, 2006.
"Whoever obeys the gods, to him they particularly listen." - Homer
"GoS OWNS for being female and liking The Simpsons and Rammstein." - Crazed Ewok
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames