You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Why has NEMESIS been canceled?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Why has NEMESIS been canceled?
SirLANcelot
Mortal
posted 06 December 2001 05:22 PM EDT (US)         
Hi!

Have you read ES.com's/AOMH's news? There are quiet interesting things happening around, which were made public by Harter Ryan as he mentioned them in his employee profile's text. Well, IMO it sounds as if this was something unimportant, but I think, it is not to some of AOMH's forumers.

Could some ES employee have a comment on NEMESIS, please? Why has it been canceled? And what is G2? Does Ensemble finally switch from 3D "NEMESIS" RPG to 3D "G2" MMORPG?

Yours,
LANce

AuthorReplies:
Thunder
VIP BonusXP
posted 06 December 2001 08:08 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
NEMESIS was mentioned by Sandy P as cancelled a few months ago, but I don't think he mentioned any reasoning as to why.

I think it's pretty common, at ES anyway, for projects to get scrapped. They seem to be poking and prodding around to see what's fun, and if it isn't, kaputsky.

PseudoKnight
Mortal
posted 07 December 2001 05:05 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Could they at least tell us what it was?
ArrangedEarth
Mortal
posted 07 December 2001 02:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
It was an idea for a game.
A_Mighty_Pirate
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 00:21 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Bummmer, Nemesis is cancelled? Man, I'm out of the loop. It would be interesting to what they were plannoing on doign with it. I HOPE and PRAY that6 they don't do a MMORPG....please ES, don't do it!

"When oppurtunity knocks, break the locks and rush the gates"
Greeks are gonna rock! Minotaurs + Hydras!

Reciever of the esteemed and highly coveted: "Bobby Bailey's Screwball Award"

Romans 12
PseudoKnight
Mortal
posted 10 December 2001 00:26 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
AE, no, I meant what the game was about. I heard about Nemesis a long time ago, but they haven't gone so far as to hinting at it that it was a RPG.
Imperialarc
Mortal
posted 10 December 2001 03:05 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Actually if I remember clearly, It seemed they were working on an RPG of sorts...who knows.
Kaziglu Bey
Mortal
posted 11 December 2001 00:01 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Wasn't Sandy the lead on Nemesis? I hadn't heard it was canceled before, so this saddens me a bit. He's a hero for putting up with us so much in the past.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames