You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Aarrrrrrgh!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Aarrrrrrgh!!
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 09:21 AM EDT (US)         
I left here for 2 days and everything is falling apart! when I leave everyone is leaving and not posting as much!!!

ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE ARRRRGHE

oh well, maybe something will come up
I am Staying

Staying: 7
Leaving: 0(in this post)
Wanting more stuff to reply to: 1

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Hey hi, damn, where is my... ...fridge, y'now, its been playing... ...with his nailclippers! I didnt know what to... ...weed, cos' i'm not a gardner, unlike Old... ...cushion, now it was... ...a bit soggy, with all his diarrhoea... ...experience with the theoretical side of... ...cats, oh they are doing... ...dancing with his best friend! now I would like to... ...grasp by the hilt you see? Anyway better be... ...going to lose his socks, silly... ...frog. Cya'...

[This message has been edited by Psychic Ostrich (edited 12-09-2001 @ 05:22 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
TM Real
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 10:02 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
If it quiets you: I'm not going to leave nor to post less!
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 11:51 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
Ok, everyone post and say whether they are going to stay or post, or if they are going to post less, so that everyone knows what is going on.

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Hey hi, damn, where is my... ...fridge, y'now, its been playing... ...with his nailclippers! I didnt know what to... ...weed, cos' i'm not a gardner, unlike Old... ...cushion, now it was... ...a bit soggy, with all his diarrhoea... ...experience with the theoretical side of... ...cats, oh they are doing... ...dancing with his best friend! now I would like to... ...grasp by the hilt you see? Anyway better be... ...going to lose his socks, silly... ...frog. Cya'...
InsaneCow
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 12:23 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
Staying

I lost in the AOE3H FRR
Support Gay Pride!
Michael Jackson is innocent!
G-Dubs is the greatest president evah!
The_Excaliboy
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 01:08 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
I'm new, why would I quit?

I live in a wonderful world, a happy world,
Full of smiles and cookies and other good things.
Where everyone has the same political status,
A world without war, poverty, disease or hatred.
But we get free internet access, so what the heck,
Life is full of trade-offs, right?
deadlydentures
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 01:46 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
Then give me something to reply to.

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
Dark Age warrior
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 02:25 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
I won't leave.Never.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Dark Age warrior (edited 12-08-2001 @ 02:26 PM).]

zam zap
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 02:37 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
now we need some people saying their going to post. i mean some of the older forumers like clarissmus,imperialac ect.

ZAM WILL ZAPATH!!

Imperialarc
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 02:55 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
As far as I know, I am staying. Having dial-up doesn't help though but I am not leaving...unless I am very busy.
SoR_Anarchy
Mortal
posted 08 December 2001 05:17 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
I've been here since this site started. I took my ACT today so i should be posting alittle more now that i don't have to study for that anymore. So bottomline..... i'll always be here.

God Bless America.

I am the state.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames