You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » first attack
Bottom
Topic Subject:first attack
Chris_69
Banned
posted 03 August 2006 07:01 PM EDT (US)         
i play as isis,,when i make my first attack in classic/heroic age what units should I use and what should i aim for in the enemy camp.
AuthorReplies:
a_game_a_win
Mortal
posted 03 August 2006 07:44 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
i dont know what you should attack with, but I know you should take out opponets army first and then military buildings or any villies out side of tower range
TNG_Teenwolf1
Mortal
posted 03 August 2006 08:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
as soon as you get the army go for his gatherers so his army is retreating to repel you then ounce you take out enough gatherers you got an advantage.Also take note on what units your opponet has and use counter units for his military.
nib_niblet
Mortal
posted 03 August 2006 10:34 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
ok, so im just a nice guy and want to help peeple. I have a good strat with loki. we all now that loki is a pure D# civ and that is how to use them to win. so first u need to build a wall adn turtel up real nice and goodlike. Use loki's bonus to hersirs and dont use them. (ony i should do that, i do it for the Challenge, Getting Tired of winning all the tyme). I want loki to start living as a gay woman, so i switch it up and go on a attacking. i use mostly ulsfarfs and trwing ax to kill him. this is my strat and i reccomend to all loki noobs and rooks (inters go a head two). remember, i am here to help.

nib_niblet
PittBull260
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 00:05 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
when ur eggy, dont attack until heroic age with midgol units
Bloodshedder
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 05:40 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
go in with pharoah (optional) and about 3 priests for myth units...about 2 sphinxes about 10 spearmen, about 10 axe men and about 5 slingers (try to upgrade all human units atleast b4 attack.
And stream more units (of all types) from barracks whilst building barracks and lots of armories behind ur army near his base
btw norse are fairly easy to take out except when they get hill forts/or have Lokis random springing up MU's which can get annyoing

[This message has been edited by Bloodshedder (edited 08-04-2006 @ 05:57 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames