You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Atlantian Heros... Which do you think is Most Useful?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Atlantian Heros... Which do you think is Most Useful?
AlexanderIsGreat
Mortal
posted 03 August 2006 10:43 PM EDT (US)         
Considering your opponent is going heavy myth or just building his titan, which unit should an Atlantian player Heroize to counter it?

I myself use Turmae/Arci, but that is mainly because i find them easier to Micro, and Turmae can switch fronts quickly, while dodging the opponents heavy melee myth.

Sometimes I use Contarii as well because they are fast (I dont play Oranos so not too fast though), and becasue if you also get lance of Stone, you can use them to launch strong counter attacks against their Titan Gate or production centers.

Which unit would you hero? Say why! =P

AuthorReplies:
cid400
Mortal
posted 03 August 2006 10:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
deffinatly the ranged units against a titan but i like the oranos contari heros if you go theia then 20 attack and lots of damage vs building YAY

and put a meat sheild with the archer heros vs the titan lol make things alot eaiser

Cid Highwind is the BEST final Fasntsy caracter ever!!

FFVII OWNS ALL

Silent_Assassin7
Mortal
posted 03 August 2006 10:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Fanatics, FTW
The_Noob_Owner
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 00:03 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
I had an ally that took down 2 titans with massed arcus heros and a attacked there base and we won

THE FOOL WONDERS
THE WISE MAN ASKS!
gadunz
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 11:35 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
If hes still building his titan gate, only heroize destroyers & send them ,fire siphons & behemoths on suicide missions to destroy it. If hes made titan ,stop making seige & heroize every other troop

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
nottud
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 02:56 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Arcuses I find are good.

The boy with the mad imagination
Prepare for the ultimate duel!
Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
Find out and download the transform trigger here.
Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
a_game_a_win
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 03:16 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
well, if you have the econ contraii are the best by far. they are in the already strongest unit type (heroes) and then they get a fat 19 hack attack. make 4-5 of them heroes and you have building killers.

but for mu, and you cant afford melee unit heroizing, go turma, arcus. Those you can at least micro away from the titan when he come for you.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames