You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Kronos Krush?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Kronos Krush?
Chimp With A Gun
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 12:35 PM EDT (US)         
I here this brought up every once in a wial saying something about 3 hero orcles and the clay dude and how that kills you but there is no way that those 4 units kill you. The tc by its self defends agest it. Now could some one clear it up for me so i know what im going agenst.

Chimp with a gun
AKA
Desert fox
WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO'S RIGHT,
ONLY WHO'S LEFT
AuthorReplies:
Box_ov_Fox
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 01:08 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
The Kronos units don't attack the TC, they attack the opponent's units. Villagers that are being attacked can't build or gather resources.

Now here is where you get angry and tell me "but JUST garrison them in the TC!" ...yeah. Right. That's exactly what a Kronos rusher wants you to do. So now all your villagers are inside the TC, NOT gathering resoures, while your enemies are not only attacking you or nailing you with a hit-and-run, but having their own villagers still functing perfectly fine.

Chimp With A Gun
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 01:31 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Well i have actually a better idea. On the map sea of worms just use detruction on there fort and timeship your palace at the same time. you know have a fort in there base, then just biuld a counter barracks and time shift that there too, make turamas and defend it.

Chimp with a gun
AKA
Desert fox
WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO'S RIGHT,
ONLY WHO'S LEFT
Out Reach
Mortal
(id: newreach268)
posted 04 August 2006 02:00 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
amazingly cruel strat!

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
havoc 55
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 02:08 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
"On the map sea of worms..." This isn't a rated map, nor is islands.

Another reason the Krush is so fatal that no one has mentioned is its speed. These four units are in your base at about 3:40 i believe. By the 5:00 minute mark they will have been joined by 2-3 more prommys and 10 or so turma. The 4 units alone can just march around your TC and destroy anything out of range. All towers and any gathering operation will be stopped.

Sam_Ham
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 03:12 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
It costs a massive amount of res to timeshift your fortress though :/

Sometimes you need to scare the lambs,
tell tales of evil bad wolves.
Because if there is nothing to fear,
they might think for themselves.
a_game_a_win
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 03:19 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
The goal of the krush, is not so much to kill all of your opponets badse, but to go for villies. You first want to get him off hunt, if there is any, and then go for villies outside tc range. It is also hlpful to take maybe 2 proms and attack towers, that way there not a nuissance when upgraded. You also want to decon their temple as soon as it is up or found(as long as their still in archaic) then after that, try and kill as many villies as possible and try not to let them get barracks up.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames