You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » helping a friend
Bottom
Topic Subject:helping a friend
Chris_69
Banned
posted 04 August 2006 07:58 PM EDT (US)         
hey its me agian....but this is actually my friends problem, his computer is broke so i thought id help him out while his is being fixed. and matt (my friend) writes: where should u place ur first barracks? i like to put them by mi tc but then the bad guy gets the upper hand and build outside of my tc's firing range... but if i try to buold close to there base, they get destroyed or i dont have the re's to sustain the barracks so where should my first offensive buildings be? btw i like to play as Ra/isis
AuthorReplies:
Totemkopf
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 08:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I play Isis. I like to place my first barracks (I usually make 2 straight away) between my home bases forward towers to create a sort of semi-wall and break up floods of enemies/ruin certain units pathing. I surround my towers with houses and my temple, plus the barracks, so they can't be mauled before I get boiling oil and so they have a decent chance to fire at the enemy before he takes them down.

Alternativly, you may want to put your barracks and maybe a tower near a forward gold mine or tc you want to keep control of. Btw, if your friends barracks are being trashed early he should get some units out to defend them, not just rely on the buildings to survive.

Zmash
Mortal
posted 04 August 2006 08:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
in he makes raxes in the second age = near his base, acting like walls
if he fhs= place migdol in a gold mine
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames