Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Ra x Isis
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ra x Isis
i r n00b
Banned
posted 05 August 2006 06:38 AM EDT (US)         
Post your thoughts about Ra vs Isis, including:

1. Which God is better in this match-up (not in general), on what maps (low hunt/high hunt/water) and why

2. Strategies not involving Scarabs for Ra vs Isis

AuthorReplies:
TTK_GeneralNoob
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 08:12 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Low Hunt -> Ra beacuse of Rain. -> Eco ups faster, Elephants up faster, while propserity -> farms takes a fair bit longer to copy same effect. (Oasis, Alfheim, Ghost Lake).

Isis everywhere else because of cheaper techs and better god choices.

Normally vs Isis as Ra I go 2 tc rain and than mass elephants but A/E normally makes me loose the first battle, and if I am winning Thoth rapes me anyway.

. My 5 cents.

[This message has been edited by TTK_GeneralNoob (edited 08-05-2006 @ 08:13 AM).]

Bloodshedder
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 08:16 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Isis because of nepthysys ancestors and priests. Plus monuments protect from god power so if its a long game and i gets to titan gate time. Isis is pretty much protected if she has enuf fully upgraded chariots and camels to stop seige and rocs coming in. plenty of priests too. with elephant spamming to keep Ra busy. Plus meteor and pheonix (x3) owns all god power vulnerable titan gates.

Ra would only win if they game was abit shorter with better archers and seige and general migdol units. Once it goes to fourth age then Isis is bound to win really.
Roc drops are an idea but nepthsys priest take out rocs so fast. aslong as isis has enuf priests/temples around it shouldnt be a problem.
Son of osiris is overated. Chariots all the way.
Tronado cannot be used near monuments.horuses infantry bonuses could be interesting. g2g

[This message has been edited by Bloodshedder (edited 08-05-2006 @ 08:21 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames