You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » map editor and triggers
Bottom
Topic Subject:map editor and triggers
hammer n sickle
Mortal
posted 14 December 2001 06:08 AM EDT (US)         
Hello, this is only my first message.
The Map Editor needs to be changed a lot. In the game you can number units by Ctrl-number. In the map editor this should be included so you don't have to click so many times on your hero unit. More triggers like increase range, armor. Create unit near another unit. Downloadable units to be put in a game. Poses should be included. When making campaigns you should be able to choose if you want to carry on things from the previous scenarios like stats, units, heroes, upgrades and resources and if using the same map for a scenario your base can be carried on. Triggers should be using switches and variables instead of activating and de-activating them.
AuthorReplies:
Real
Mortal
posted 14 December 2001 06:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
First welcome here!

Well, I've heard that ES is working very hard to get a better editor with more functions, so don't worry!

Where's paradise?...............AoM is....In war there're only loosers!
Paradise is in your heart - ..gonna come! Love is the soul's blood!
open your heart and you'll be in paradise!..There's no uncertainty, there's only hope!
What's the difference between a raven?...What's yellow and hangs in a tree?
Nothing...its legs are both equal, all about the right one!...=> A blue couch!
Real may say he leaves...but be sure, he'll come back!
Jotun
Mortal
posted 14 December 2001 09:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
The scenario editor is supposed to be a lot better. Maybe a free-floating window instead of in-game.
Ace Cataphract
HG Alumnus
(id: Ace_Cataphract)
posted 14 December 2001 09:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
WELCOME! Thats a good idea it would make triggers a hell of a lot easier and faster to make.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
Unholy MonK
Mortal
posted 14 December 2001 09:53 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I wouldn't mind if triggers were harder to use as long as it gives us more options and more things to do with them...I presonaly wanna see branching, like if you finish one way you go to one scenario and if you finish a different way you go do a different scenario..altho I think this would be too hard to do, if not impossible.

sex is not the answer, sex is the question, yes is the answer
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames