You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Idea: 2 different kinds of cheats
Bottom
Topic Subject:Idea: 2 different kinds of cheats
Real
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 05:26 PM EDT (US)         
Well, I got this idea:

It'll be cool if u could select two different cheats in the options before the game.
1st kind: The "normal" cheats which give u more food or gold etc.
2nd kind: Cheats which turn units into another graphic, for example Tlalos into the stone giant, or some kinda archer into the deermen or another unit into the lizard men!Only the graphic and animation would change, not the hit points etc.So the 3 here mentioned units and also others wouldn't have gone completely and wouldn't only be able to be used in scenarios.And all of 'em have great fans and these fans would really be happy to be able to use these units in a real game!

And u could be sure that ur enemies aren't using cheats to get more ressources if u didn't select this kinda cheat, if u only selected the 2nd kinda cheat it'd only change the units graphics and the game wouldn't become boring as fast as without the possibillity to use these units.

AuthorReplies:
InsaneCow
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 05:30 PM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
Long live deer men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep 'em in the game!!!!!!!!! Please?

I lost in the AOE3H FRR
Support Gay Pride!
Michael Jackson is innocent!
G-Dubs is the greatest president evah!
bismark27511
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 05:32 PM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
uh, well, i think all cheats are lame... maybe tho

If u arent one of those scenario playin, black forest loving, drop-tricking, red ping, econ booming, WALLING, 0 gamer, WONDER BUILDING, incompleters, come to rated and we can have an AOE game like it is supposed to be played...
teutonicknight
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 05:43 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
Long live the Teutonic Knight cheat!Come on ES... you know you wnat to.... .... please?

Copyright 2000-2002 teutonicknight LLC. All Rights Reserved.
bismark27511
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 05:49 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
cheats are bad !

If u arent one of those scenario playin, black forest loving, drop-tricking, red ping, econ booming, WALLING, 0 gamer, WONDER BUILDING, incompleters, come to rated and we can have an AOE game like it is supposed to be played...
Ashur
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 06:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
Cheats suck but you must understand that some people are just so skillless that they can't play (singleplayer) without cheats. Thus a game without cheats may lose audience like this. I think the cheats in this game should be:

I think ES has done a good job in aoe and aok in selecting the type of cheats to include, and I would like to see the same in aom.

1. Resource cheats
2. Units cheat. like Winzett's Z "bigdaddy" in Aoe.
3. Technical cheats: fast build, Win level, kill all enemies

*ABSOLUTELY NO invinciblity cheats. These cheats ruin the game value. I'm glad ES realizes this in the past games.

bismark27511
Mortal
posted 15 December 2001 06:43 PM EDT (US)     6 / 12       
i agree asher... some people find it so fun to build all the "how do you turn this on" cars... such simple-minded rookie pleasure, no offense

Ace Cataphract
HG Alumnus
(id: Ace_Cataphract)
posted 15 December 2001 10:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
I think the Mod cheats would be a funny idea and it would make for a non-gay cheat.(although 2 years ago I wouldn't have said no to fast build cheats even though I always hated resource cheats).

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
Nishroch Order
Mortal
posted 16 December 2001 00:43 AM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
Just for fun mayby we can have a cheat that lets you switch
command with your allies so that you can command his troops for awhile(That'll make the weak com ally alittle stronger).

Wisest art thou who knowst thou does not knowst
Nishroch Order
Mortal
posted 16 December 2001 00:44 AM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
Or mayby even switch sides with the enemy!

Unholy MonK
Mortal
posted 16 December 2001 02:48 AM EDT (US)     10 / 12       

Quote:

Just for fun mayby we can have a cheat that lets you switch
command with your allies so that you can command his troops for awhile(That'll make the weak com ally alittle stronger).

and while you command your ally's troops who will command yours

sex is not the answer, sex is the question, yes is the answer
Nishroch Order
Mortal
posted 16 December 2001 03:31 AM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
My ally! And then I can turn the cheat off and be back in command.

Real
Mortal
posted 16 December 2001 05:33 AM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
After reading your replies I'm not sure if u understood what I meant...

I said u could deactivate those fast building and getting more ressources cheats but activate the cheats which turn your units' graphics in their former graphics or in the graphics of the gone units.

Their are two different kinds of cheats, and u can activate or deactivate both or only one of them.

You could play with cheats that let u have maybe Tlalos in the stone giant's graphic and no other, unfair cheats.

Got it?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames