You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » waypointing from buildings
Bottom
Topic Subject:waypointing from buildings
Ldo180
Mortal
posted 17 July 2007 11:34 AM EDT (US)         
i had a look at other waypointing threads and i think i now know how to make villies to multiple tasks in a row.
the one thing i want to know is, can u and if so how to make villies tht are on autoque alternate between going to food/gold/wood. thanks

Click here NOW
*~-.,.-~**~-.,.-~**~-.,.-~*
AuthorReplies:
Squeoo
Mortal
posted 17 July 2007 11:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
shift click?
Shanks13
Rogue Agent
posted 17 July 2007 11:51 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
You cannot. If you are Norse, you could make alternating dwarves and gatherers, but the TC can only have one way-point at a time. You could just keep changing it, but that probably isn't what you are looking for. Try to get two to three TCs to fuel your economy.

a_game_a_win
Mortal
posted 17 July 2007 12:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
the one thing i want to know is, can u and if so how to make villies tht are on autoque alternate between going to food/gold/wood. thanks
Nope, you will have to manually change it every 14 seconds. (villager train time)
make villies to multiple tasks in a row.
Shift click. So hold shift while clicking on a deer and then, while holding shift still, click on a tree. Your villager will finish up the deer and then go cut the tree. This is great for your miners.
Ldo180
Mortal
posted 17 July 2007 01:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
thanks everyone, i think its prob the multi towncentres i need then.

Click here NOW
*~-.,.-~**~-.,.-~**~-.,.-~*
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames