You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.11 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » And he returns...as promised!
Bottom
Topic Subject:And he returns...as promised!
Napoleon_the_XV
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 04:35 PM EDT (US)         
I'm back! Some of you probably don't remember me, but I left like the same day AE left, and haven't been back since...'till now! So, I might need a little bit of updating. Any drastic changes or anything like that?

History is a set of lies agreed upon. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. - John F. Kennedy
After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one. - Cato the Elder
AuthorReplies:
martin
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 04:38 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11       
I thought you were talking about someone important...oh well[]haha

Welcome back yo! Not much to update, just check the screenshot, they're cool...and...hmmm...what else...there's been some good posts, specially those by Stone_Giant, check those out.

cheers

Former Leader and co-Founder of the FPH Clan

Now I just troll boards. ^_^

Stone_Giant
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 05:41 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11       
Hmmmmmm, not too much has been going on: here's the summary

1) AoM was cancelled,

ES are now working on: "Age of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"

Campaign Story so far: You, A child of one the original children visits the Chocolate Factory returns many years later to find the factory has changed from its happy days under the supervision of Mr. Wonka. The Oompa Loompas have taken over, and have turned the machines that once made candy for children now pump out evil weapons of war for their evil crusade to cleanse the world of the humans that forced them to make candy.

Civs: The Oompahs, Romans, Dominican Empire

Units are armed with such weapons as razor-sharp candy bars, exploding sticky Gummy Bears and Jawbreaker launchers, you must stop the evil candy-makers before they destroy the world!

Designers Comments:

Quoted from Greg Street:

Hey, has anyone noticed how good looking I am?

Quoted from Bruce Shelley:

Basically, its all about the chocolate.

2) Stephen Rippy and Kevin McMullan (sound team) have been fired in favour of A1.

Quoted from Ian Fisher:

Well, we took a look at all the music in our games. Too much of this medieval tree hugging kind of stuff, it was all getting repetitive. So we sat around thinking 'What could we do next that would be different, and popular?' Well, and easy solution was to pick up the newspaper and look at the charts. A1 sells a lot, plus they have a lot of fans who would buy anything they put out, regardless of the quality. So they were a natural pick for us.

Stone_Giant

pokethejohn
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 05:44 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11       
HAHAHAHA. ROTFLMAO..hahahahaha...lolololol

Personal site- www.stellar-sky.net/immix -not active at the moment.
AOM site I help run- www.age-of-myth.com -check out the new layout.
Age site I post news for- www.aoe2.com -back up and running

SoR_Anarchy
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 06:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11       
Welcome back nap.

God Bless America.

I am the state.

Immhotep
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 06:35 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11       
Stonie (mind if I call u stonie? ), who the hell r A1? Never heard of 'em!
Stone_Giant
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 06:40 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11       

Kinda like N Sync

Stonie

[This message has been edited by Stone_Giant (edited 01-16-2002 @ 06:41 PM).]

rEarranged
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 06:40 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11       
It's funny how you left the day after me and also came back a day after me.
Foe_Hammer
Mortal
posted 16 January 2002 07:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11       
rearranged you are back..wow i missed that one..so yall seen all the new info and decided to slink back to us well GO AWAY we dont want you traitors..lol j/k welcome back guys nice to see yall again

I come from under the hill , and under the hill and over the hills my paths have led. And through the air. I am he that walks unseen. I am the clue-finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly.I was chosen for the lucky number.
I am he that buries his friends alive and drowns them and draws them alive again from the water. I came from the end of a bag, but no bag went over me. I am the friend of bears and the guest of eagles. I am Ringwinner and Luckwearer; and I am Barrel-rider

Immhotep
Mortal
posted 17 January 2002 01:41 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11       
LOL! When i read the title it says "And he returns...as promised!", i thought this has something to do with Jesus...then when u said u r back, it cracked me up. (Sorry i just find it funny. Welcome back Napoleon )
Napoleon_the_XV
Mortal
posted 17 January 2002 03:51 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11       
Foe_Hammer, before I read the Hobbit while I was gone, I thought your sig was quite peculiar, but now...the memories, the memories... And, AE! You're back! You'll always be AE, my friend...always, never, forever, only excluding Labor Day!

History is a set of lies agreed upon. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. - John F. Kennedy
After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one. - Cato the Elder
InsaneCow
Mortal
posted 18 January 2002 11:28 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11       
I just want say hello to everyone, since I have had a minor absence, and just want to say hello to napoleon and AE.

I lost in the AOE3H FRR
Support Gay Pride!
Michael Jackson is innocent!
G-Dubs is the greatest president evah!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames