You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Leviathon SS
Bottom
Topic Subject:Leviathon SS
AoM God
Mortal
posted 26 January 2002 12:26 PM EDT (US)         
I know a lot of you are wondering what the leviathon monster is. Well heres a SS i found of it. The color is a bit weird but at least you can see the MU. I dont know if ES called the MU something else rather then leviathon and I don't even know if its still in the game, I just made this post to show the people that wanted to see it. Here ya go! http://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/screens/0,2160,2088902-9,00.html

AoM God

AuthorReplies:
Foe_Hammer
Mortal
posted 26 January 2002 12:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
i think that is the greek Kraken

I come from under the hill , and under the hill and over the hills my paths have led. And through the air. I am he that walks unseen. I am the clue-finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly.I was chosen for the lucky number.
I am he that buries his friends alive and drowns them and draws them alive again from the water. I came from the end of a bag, but no bag went over me. I am the friend of bears and the guest of eagles. I am Ringwinner and Luckwearer; and I am Barrel-rider

shelper
HG Alumnus
(id: Smileyshelper)
posted 26 January 2002 12:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
its blue though

maybe old art?

It's like watching a flock of clown-like apes trying to navigate a ship, even though the ship has in fact been stranded on some kind of reef for about 7 years and none of the apes have noticed it yet. -Drahnier on OD moderation.
Samir_4
Banned
posted 26 January 2002 02:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
One thing i like about AOM is the wonderful colors. I got EE and it aint colory.

And i have no idea what the heck it is

Last_Knight
Mortal
posted 26 January 2002 02:38 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
It's a really, really old screenshot, many things were changed since then. I believe it's a kraken before a coloring job.

The Last Knight
Grasshoppers are cheap, nutritious, tasety,Kosher and easy to dissect
GNon
Mortal
posted 26 January 2002 03:11 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
i would go with a kraken,

Leviathan would be a creature (dino?), not a monster

Zone: GNon42 ESO: GNon
AOM MPT Tester VIP \\\\ !TEAL! ////
"Beware of the Shadows, they move when you're not looking."
" See. "
JKA_Yarra
Mortal
posted 26 January 2002 08:51 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Kraken? Hmm. They could be Squid arm things. But I think they look more like 2 or 3 Giant fish. Anyone think this?

"Real skill comes without effort" - Li Mu Bai

The Legendary Clan: JKA
Go here, have fun, buy a Rottweiler: JustAsk

AoM God
Mortal
posted 26 January 2002 10:40 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
No.. it's two heads. Sorry bro. And the Kraken was a tentacle squid thing. I hope that thing is in the game anyways, it looks cool.

AoM God

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames