You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » My attempt at psychoanalysis of AoMH mods
Bottom
Topic Subject:My attempt at psychoanalysis of AoMH mods
MagmaLord
Mortal
(id: darkdude)
posted 10 October 2008 10:54 PM EDT (US)         
http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=27,322514,,10#post5

Of course, I would not dare to dispute the moderator's decision, so rather, I'll just try my hand at being Freud for a few moments. Hopefully this will shed some light on this confusing event that I have just witnessed. As always, comments are welcome.

Case:
  • mod sees troll
  • mod checks IP
  • mod laughs it off, seemingly encouraging the troll

Hypothesis - One or more of the following:
  1. mod has secret relations with troll
  2. mod is high on pot
  3. mod is part of secret JFK/Sept11/NWO/flat-earth conspiracy

Observations:
  • mod confirmed troll was a smurf
  • mod refuse to reveal identity of smurf
  • mod "acts cool" with smurf, clearly portraying the image of endorsing the troll
  • mod appeals to authority to the above actions

Conclusion:

The AoMH mods are far from incompetent. They are actually part of a secret organization that will bring about the new world order and enlighten us to the fact that the earth is flat. DeathAndPain has caught their attention trying to reveal their earlier covert operations such as the JFK incident. Seeing that the recent popularity of the 9/11 conspirators has caused other secret societies such as the Knights Templar to lose popularity with the people, the NWO fears that its own influence is in peril. Using their control of over 70% of the world market to cause a global economic crisis, the NWO momentarily diverted the attention of the world from DaP. However, one of their own deflected, and using a smurf, attempted to provoke DaP into detailed analysis of the stated of the AoMH forum. Fearing DaP may at last discover their true identities, Shanks and DragonQ were suddenly caught in a dilemma of their own. They cannot reveal the identity of the smurf without confirming the existence of the NWO. However, since the members of the NWO are the smartest beings on the planet, the AoMH mods soon solved this problem, using their absolute authority to bring justice to the case. The forummers of lesser intellect, they assumed, would be fooled by this display of power, while the slightly more competent ones will assume the mods are incompetent and dismiss the possibility of the conspiracy. Total victory. Soon they celebrated with large amounts of weed.

However, they overlooked a simple inconsistency. One forummer, yours truly, deciphered the long lost code and using crystal clear logic deconstructed the false covers of the NWO.

I realize that the mods surely will not make the mistake twice. So before I am silenced, I post this for all to see!

The Truth of Pi Lives!

AuthorReplies:
Major_Rackham
Banned
posted 10 October 2008 10:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Ok, I get the point u r trying to get across but, LOL, like banned upon sight; bet you anything DQ closes this in next 5 min.

Worth a hearty laugh, imo; you should be a comic.
sdw12umdjc
Mortal
posted 10 October 2008 11:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
This whole thing is humorous.

Confucious says, "Man who jump through screen door likely to strain himself."
DragonQ
SC2H Seraph
posted 10 October 2008 11:04 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I saw it way before 5 minutes.

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me...
Shanks13
Rogue Agent
posted 10 October 2008 11:16 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Admittedly, this made me smile. This made me debate closing it. This made me consider not getting annoyed at you. So... Because you made me smile, I'm not mad at you. It still gets closed though.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames