You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » On Eggy Mirrors
Bottom
Topic Subject:On Eggy Mirrors
Egbert110
Banned
posted 19 July 2009 12:57 PM EDT (US)         
Hello everyone,

I have encountered an eggceptional problem that I cannot seem to solve by myself. I have eggsperimented with different solutions given to me by my family and peers, but none seem to be very effective. Let me “lay” it out for you :

(In my country, which is Eggypt, it is folkore (or ‘yolklore’, if you will ) to bring mirrors when visiting a huge party, covering them in egg yolk ritually. Now you know this little piece of beggground information, let us continue)

It was Saturday; July the 18th. My friends and I were high on protein, “cracking” some jokes , and playing some egg pong. The equivalent in normal cultures would be ‘beer pong’. The rules are the same, eggcept that it is with egg yolks, folks . The night was progressing and we got to the point of no return; the inevitable egg ritual. I got some eggstra eggs that I lend to friends and we smashed the eggs on the mirrors. Next, we took off our clothes and rubbed the mirrors against each other’s bodies, creating a nice, greasy and eggy appearance for all of us. After 30 minutes of eggstraordinary eggcitement, we decided to call it quits and return to our houses. However, now I am facing a problem…

I can’t clean the eggy mirrors!!! Seeing as this forum seems to talk about eggy stuff a lot (I have frequently seen ‘omg eggy is so overpowered’ ‘eggy needs to be balanced’ (for the record, I agree fully with these statements. Being eggy is quite overpowering to one’s nervous system and you need to balance out the amounts), I figured this was the place to be.

Also, I have read some posts of this guy called ‘Nirwanda’ and I would like to say that he has to get eggsma all over his body before dieing of aids and 50lbs of cancer in his head so severe the tumors will surface and create little figures that strongly reggsemble swastikas .
AuthorReplies:
DragonQ
SC2H Seraph
posted 19 July 2009 01:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Yeah no.

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames